Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How would you handle this?

Cancel the tag, get her a new one.

If her belongings aren’t expensive or sentimental then turn it around on him and do the same thing. Call him and tell him you want to come pay the balance, but you can’t make it until later in the evening or the weekend and then never show

When he calls answer and tell him you have no recollection of that conversation.

Do this a couple times, and then start telling Him he has the wrong number.

Honestly you have the upper hand in this
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Make your man a personal (homosexual of course) ad on Craigslist. Make sure to put on there to only call from 8-5. Call the power company and tell them you're him and you want your power shut off. Forward his mail to the HP office that wouldn't help.
    Last edited by SaltMuck; 10-12-2017 at 08:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

I was gonna suggest hollering at JP. But looks like he's made contact already.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Vengeance is mine says the Lord. But I'd still take every legal action I could to help the Lord out with his will.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 10-12-2017 at 08:27 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Call the police agency that investigated the wreck and had the vehicle towed.
    Advise them what is happening and request a copy of their wrecker policies. Read them and if applicable file a formal complaint with the LE agency.

I would be fairly positive that the rules require the vehicle be towed to the storage facility at his place of business. I would also assume that it requires the towing service to provide reasonable access to retrieve personal belongings. It will also specify the fees and amounts allowed to be charged. Ie. Storage fees etc.

Start there. That should get you heading in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    If it was me, I would have called Justpracticin from the get go...
    Yep and cancel the TAG right off the bat. Glad your daughter is okay!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Let JP send him a certified letter on some scary Law Firm headed stationary..........

Why didn't you go up there and talk to them from the get go?

By law they have to send you a certified letter within 5 days. And if he took that truck off his lot he is screwed. He will owe you for everything stolen out of it as well.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Quote Originally Posted by justpracticin View Post
    Triplei Pm sent.
    shit just got real
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.