Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump’s EO on healthcare

I'm with tooth.

And it isn't just the mal practice insurance.

Just because you have insurance doesn't mean you will not get sued.

Once you have had a patient ran through all the test and it is documented. Your still not out of the woods. Someone dies, even though there 98 years old some money hungry family member will sue you.

Some jack ass lawyer who advertises on tv constantly from 9am-5pm will gladly help them out. Remember you can sue a ham sandwich.

This means now the care provider has to go hire another lawyer to respond. Then you have to take care providers away from their jobs to be deposisitoned. It doesn't matter if your right. Now they are having to do double duty.

I could go on and on, but there is way more built in than people want to realize.

Then the regulations..... O don't even get me started. The government drives the cost up, but not in the manner people realize either.

I've got to quit its to early to be getting mad.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

That's nothing. Try to deal with South Carolina's and workers Comp laws, primarily written by the ambulance chasin george sinks of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I'm with tooth.

And it isn't just the mal practice insurance.

Just because you have insurance doesn't mean you will not get sued.

Once you have had a patient ran through all the test and it is documented. Your still not out of the woods. Someone dies, even though there 98 years old some money hungry family member will sue you.

Some jack ass lawyer who advertises on tv constantly from 9am-5pm will gladly help them out. Remember you can sue a ham sandwich.

This means now the care provider has to go hire another lawyer to respond. Then you have to take care providers away from their jobs to be deposisitoned. It doesn't matter if your right. Now they are having to do double duty.

I could go on and on, but there is way more built in than people want to realize.

Then the regulations..... O don't even get me started. The government drives the cost up, but not in the manner people realize either.

I've got to quit its to early to be getting mad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Don't sream call Akim
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot