Thread: What's It Worth?

Default What's It Worth?

I was about to purchase a new Beretta 690 but ran into an older fella who told me he'd sell me his old but still new in the box Citori 525 Field for $1200 (12a 26"). Said its still in the box and has never been put together.

Solid buy? I've never owned a Citori but have had plenty of Berettas.

If it fits you, I'd grab it at that price.

Years back I sold a 20 gauge, Citori 325 with a beautiful stock and 30" ported barrels for $1385 and that was a steal of a price for that guy.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

That's a great deal. I paid $1200 for my used 20Ga 525 field 15 years ago.

PS, I love it!!

I have a citori with 24" barrels with old English stock that I paid $600 for few years ago that had been shot 10 times if it makes you feel any better
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    I have a citori with 24" barrels with old English stock that I paid $600 for few years ago that had been shot 10 times if it makes you feel any better
    Is that the one I saw you hammering doves with two seasons ago? You had some double gun you were deadly with. $600 is a screaming deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    That model was called the Upland Special. I have one in 12 and one in 20. I've also got an Upland Special BPS in 20. I've got a LOT of miles on my 12 gauge. I shot doves with it Saturday.