Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pole Barn

Default Pole Barn

I need one. Leaning toward Hoover since they are only ones that will return my phonecall. If yall have any contacts or referals let me know. Will be built in sumter. Not tire kicking
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Talk to your coworker. His dad had a big one put up a few years ago. I can't remember who did it for him.

I went with metal myself. Let me know if you decide to go that route.

How big u going

Want 30x50x12.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.

Saltynut is your guy.

Brent Waynick in Scumter builds them. Someone on here should have his contact info.

Dennis M. Day, Jr.
    A Quality Pole Buildings, LLC
    1620 Pond Branch Road
    Gilbert, SC 29054
    aqualitypole@comporium.net
    aqualitypolebuildings.com
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

Yea, Salty works at Hoover. I checked everyone's price within a reasonable distance and Hoover had the best price. They built us a 40x30x15 and did a damn good job. Never heard one bad word about Hoovers.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Cusportsman does them too.

Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    Dennis M. Day, Jr.
    1620 Pond Branch Road
    Gilbert, SC 29054
    this. A quality erected my 30x40x10 w/12ft lean to for 3500.00. Bought materials from Ed Smith lumber in Gilbert. Justin is your contact at Ed Smith. The people at Ed smith lumber and A quality are related somehow. I paid for the materials, about a week later A Quality and Ed Smith lumber showed up at same time to unload materials. Building was up in a few days. Ed Smith charged 50.00 to deliver materials from Gilbert to Lugoff. Justin's cell is 803-513-8171. I just talked to him today about doing a shop for my dad. I had a 2 other friends go the same route.

Dennis construction out of Camden on 521 did my house which is a pole barn. Good guys and way better pricing then anyone else. And did a fine job. Check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by D's Tees View Post
    this. A quality erected my 30x40x10 w/12ft lean to for 3500.00. Bought materials from Ed Smith lumber in Gilbert. Justin is your contact at Ed Smith. The people at Ed smith lumber and A quality are related somehow. I paid for the materials, about a week later A Quality and Ed Smith lumber showed up at same time to unload materials. Building was up in a few days. Ed Smith charged 50.00 to deliver materials from Gilbert to Lugoff. Justin's cell is 803-513-8171. I just talked to him today about doing a shop for my dad. I had a 2 other friends go the same route.
    They are building the pole barn at our place in Eastover here shortly. Nice folks to deal with for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

If you had some hands u could do it yourself.

Hoover just did ours and I was Happy. Dixie Pole owner is a good friend of mine if you want his # holla but not sure if he will travel that far. He was booked till Dec is the only reason we did not use him.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Armour metals out of Augusta is who we used. They have crews that can put them together but we did it ourselves. We built a 40 x 60 with 15’ sides and 12’ between the posts. Since we went that high we used 8”x8” posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Quote Originally Posted by santeeswamper View Post
    If you had some hands u could do it yourself.
    Hands on a clock is what he's missing. Too hard to find the time to get it done.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

what are pole barns going for right now? (30x50x12) I just bought a metal building (red steel) that same size with insulation with 3 roll up doors (10x10) and a walk in door for $18,000.00. now I have to do the concrete and put it together ,but just wondering if the pole barns would have been that much cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan goff View Post
    Dennis construction out of Camden on 521 did my house which is a pole barn. Good guys and way better pricing then anyone else. And did a fine job. Check them out.
    Got quote from him today. Cheapest by far. Prob who ill go with. He has built several for some guys at work and they have all been pleased

Quote Originally Posted by River Rat View Post
    Dennis M. Day, Jr.
    1620 Pond Branch Road
    Gilbert, SC 29054
    This guy will do it for a fraction of what Hoover will. And, in a timely manner.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

I went to high school with Dennis great guy.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.