Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SCDucks CD exchange?

Default SCDucks CD exchange?

So I've been thinking about the idea of seeing if any of you knuckleheads wanna start a network of trading CD collections. I have a pile of CDs that I am still working on ripping into my music collection. When I'm done it's there for good and I have no need for them anymore. Obviously new music I will buy as I discover it and like it enough to buy. But my collection ranges pretty wide from 90's country and rock with some 2000 stuff mixed in: George Strait, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Jimi Hendrix, the Doors, the Eagles, Steve Miller Band.

This might end up being a sticky in the Trading Post, so mods please move or let me know if I need to simply start a new thread, assuming there are some folks interested. Obviously it would either involve meeting up or shipping but I'd pay usps flat rate to have a collection where I ripped just a handful of albums. It's cheaper than buying them.

I'd be willing to ship my collection to anyone once I finish up ripping em all. Once they leave my possession they could never make it back to me and couldn't care less.

Opinions?

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 09-17-2017 at 08:34 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I got some good stuff myself, Got some great Video stuff of mostly SOUTHERN ROCK. MTB, Skinner, etc.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Did the forum get rolled back to 2002?

I was thinking the same thing.

I had to look at the date to be sure it wasn't a old thread?

My daughter an I found one in a older car we don't drive that often the other day, and I told her be thankful for your phone. I remember these things. They sucked in a boat.
    Last edited by Silentweapon338; 09-18-2017 at 07:23 AM.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

WillyWorm looking to rip some passion
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I've got some old Captain and Tennille 8 tracks from my parents sitting around gathering dust. I'll throw those in the pot as well.

Well here's my rationale... I can either buy albums at 8.99 a piece from Google or Amazon, or iTunes, or I can rip them from a CD. Work smarter, not harder.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

wouldnt it be easier to throw the cd in the trash and email the MP3? haha

I'm enjoying a satellite radio subscription in my new-to-me vehicle right now but even then that doesn't help me when I'm working out or running or cutting the grass, etc. I'm kinda partial to my own music collection.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm still dubbin mix tapes

willy--i have an ASS of CDs at home in a box. I'll bring them to the office if you want to come by and pick them up someday! Just let me know.

I know nothing of technology but I would love to be able to listen to some of them when on the tractor.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

willy--i have an ASS of CDs at home in a box. I'll bring them to the office if you want to come by and pick them up someday! Just let me know.

I know nothing of technology but I would love to be able to listen to some of them when on the tractor.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    wouldnt it be easier to throw the cd in the trash and email the MP3? haha
    I'm ripping the songs directly into Google music, so I never locally store a mp3 on my computer. Goes right to the cloud where my music is stored.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post

I'll bring a Spectrum Business phone and internet agreement with me when I come. I'll give you a holler.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[QUOTE=willyworm;2382117]Well here's my rationale... I can either buy albums at 8.99 a piece from Google or Amazon, or iTunes, or I can rip them from a CD. Work smarter, not harder.

Or you can download the torrent and get them for free. I have not used a cd in 15 years. I personally enjoy paying 9.99 a month for Apple Music. I can download pretty much any song or stream any song for only 9.99 a month. When I did that I went from 4gb of music on my phone to 12.

willyworm- I'll pay shipping but I have to keep what I like and pass on the rest- ain't got a clue how to copy one or use mp3 or music on my phone

I have a Larry Gatlin and the Gatlin Brothers 8 track to trade. Includes All the Gold in California.

convertible debentures?

I ain't exchanging shit. I'm keepin it real.

20170918_160442.jpg

In my truck right now