Thread: Kimber Micro 9mm

Default Kimber Micro 9mm

Thoughts or opinions for concealed carry?
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

I almost got one. I really like the feel of them...except for the short grip. When I was looking at them, there were no mags with pinky extensions, but then I found out that a Sig p938 mag can very easily be modified to fit. I'll have one, one day.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

I like mine.

Google "Kimber Rust" before you think about spending the money. Fantastic looking gun and I've shot the micro 9mm myself and I have to say it was smooth. However, I heard from several people that Kimbers have gone down in quality becuase Sig hired all of the engineers from Kimber and paid them double their salary to step up Sigs game, thusly making Kimbers product decrease in integrigty since they are having trouble finidng the talent they once had in engineers.