Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "I'm and idiot" - Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default "I'm and idiot" - Dale Earnhardt Jr.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Doesn't surprise me. That faggot was one of the first to go after the Confederate flag, years ago.

His daddy would be asking for a DNA test right about now after he punches him in the mouth

I still believe in the heritage that the confederate flag supports of states rights but this guy broke it down and my love for America took rank. I'll say this with so much bigger things to worry about like North Korea and Puerto Rico... Which is a freaking US territory I'm pretty damn disappointed in Trump and I voted for the man. He has people in crisis and he is playing right into the hand of the spoiled little shit heads. But I think this is an interesting perspective
    Last edited by DJA; 09-26-2017 at 12:47 AM.
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

There are a LOT BIGGER and by FAR more impactful issues all of these black athletes could be worrying about in their own communities besides cop killings. But no, their inferiority complex lets them worry more about the extremely small occurences of unjust cop killings than other things plaguing their own people and their own poor cultural habits.

^you really dont know much, do you? or have you convinced yourself you know these things by typing them? ^
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I have important things to do during. I'm sure like me, even T rump takes a dump ever day. That's when you take the time for things less important things. Like tweeter and SCDUCKS.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by JBK View Post
    I have important things to do during. I'm sure like me, even T rump takes a dump ever day. That's when you take the time for things less important things. Like tweeter and SCDUCKS.
    You only take a dump once a day?
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

Quote Originally Posted by DJA View Post
    You only take a dump once a day?

well thats an odd line of questioning...

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    ^you really dont know much, do you? or have you convinced yourself you know these things by typing them? ^
    I believe you've forgotten why the protests started. I could give a very good local example of the mindset of these ignorant protesters but I ain't typing it all out on a phone.

Quote Originally Posted by JBK View Post
    You too?? I thought it was only me. Typical morning is coffee and browsing the internet news. I always wait to click on SCDucks until I'm ready to take a dump.

#SCDucks=greatbowelmovements

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    You too?? I thought it was only me. Typical morning is coffee and browsing the internet news. I always wait to click on SCDucks until I'm ready to take a dump.

There are some that take ALOT of boom booms around here!
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

taking a second morning shit right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    There are a LOT BIGGER and by FAR more impactful issues all of these black athletes could be worrying about in their own communities besides cop killings. But no, their inferiority complex lets them worry more about the extremely small occurences of unjust cop killings than other things plaguing their own people and their own poor cultural habits.
    Congratulations on turning this subject about Dale Earnhardt Jr into a racial issue denigrating blacks. Once you go into any community to uplift and inspire I might take your 1 cent a little more seriously. It shouldn't be the color of skin that influences you to which of God's children you choose to help. We are all one community.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Agree with you rod. But most blacks do worry about the wrong shit.

Agree.

While I agree with you somewhat Roddie. The NFL players taking a knee are the ones who have made it an issue about skin color. Not about gang violence, broken homes, poor academics, teen pregnancy, drug abuse, or any of the other contributing factors that are statistically proven to be more prevalant in black communities. Instead they are telling these kids it's about skin color. Horse shit.
    Last edited by marsh chicken; 09-26-2017 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    While I agree with you somewhat Roddie. The NFL players taking a knee are the ones who have made it an issue about skin color. Not about gang violence, broken homes, poor academics, teen pregnancy, drug abuse, or any of the other contributing factors that are statistically proven to be more prevalant in black communities. Instead they are telling these kids it's about skin color. Horse shit.
    thank you

looking to point a finger at something else. always. instead of themselves
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

The single biggest problem with blacks is 75% of black babies are born out of wedlock.

Women can't raise boys to become good men by themselves. Generally speaking. I'm sure you take a real bullish lesbian that wears a tool belt around the house and cracks hands when they shake em that could prob successfully raise a boy.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    That's funny, I think the same thing when I read any of your posts.
    Psalm 23