Thread: Hook and Gaff

Default Hook and Gaff

Wife got me one for our anniversary last week. Smaller watch than I'm used to wearing but I like it. It is my new go to everyday wear watch. I ordered a few bands so I can swap them out.

A nice touch was that the president, Michael Sims (not sure if he is on this site or not), sent a handwritten note (front and back of a card) thanking her for the order and wishing us well with hurricane Irma. He also included some stickers, coozies, etc. A very nice touch.

Awesome. When I decide to buy a new watch they will most likely get my business.

Michael is a stand up guy
    "I swear if I found you in a marsh I don't know that I could keep myself from mud stomping you" -Griffin

I can't afford that nice of a watch, but I do like them alot. I just ordered a used one from Bertucci. Should be in the mailbox in a few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

He's a great guy, and I love mine as well.

I have one and love it. I got a little water inside the face and had his number because he put his card in the note. He answered his cell immediately and helped me fix the problem.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands