Thread: CAMLOCKER TOOL BOX

SCTIMBER Coots

Does anybody know where I can find a deal on a camlocker box, saw some new ones a agri south, but I didn't know if anybody has really got a good deal on a new one anywhere? I have heard Woods & Water in Chapin carry's a bunch of them, but other than that I don't know much about em'

i dont have one but i've heard good things about them.

ps-don't get a tractor supply toolbox. PIECES OF SHIT!
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

I have had 2 camlocker toolboxes and they are worth the extra money. Agri supply and Woods and Water are going to be the best two places price wise to buy them. I have bought from both of them.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Lamar at Woods and Water is a stand up guy.
    They will build you a box out of anything aluminum. Plus they will powder coat as well.
    The only man to ever get all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.

I was in Agri Supply about 3 weeks ago and they did not have any Camlocker products. It may have changed, I would call first. As far as a deal, I don't think there is one on those boxes.
    You can't argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat your ass.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Probably not, but well worth the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Oh yeah, I prefer the flush mount box, you can see your boat or whatever you are towing alot better.
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

My Cam Locker came from Woods and Water as well. Good people. My next one will come from there too.

SCTimber, I see you are from the Pee Dee. I got mine from Carolina Truck Accessories on 2nd loop rd in Florence. It's right across from Rogers BBQ. It is an awesome box, the locking design is foolproof and it doesn't hang up or have the locks get out of adjustment like the other brands.
    He would have been nice next year.

i just bought my third one from Lamar and will probably get another in the next 4 years
    Git off my rivva *****....you gona drown!

Mine came from Woods and Water...lost my keys once and had to call the manufacturer to have them send me an extra key to me. I couldnt get the lock cylinder turned to see the "code" on the bottom, and the CSR just sent me an entirely new locking mechanism free of charge...even sent a knife. They gained a customer for life.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Toof I got a deal on one with Lamar that was barely used. If you want me to stop in and see what he has I will. Probably will cost you something, but hey, what are buds for??? [img]graemlins/fu2.gif[/img]
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

SCTIMBER Coots

Appreciate it Lab but I'll negotiate something with him on one if I ever get down that way, it's how I make my living everyday!