Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need a Plumbers advice ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    if you are (sounds like) on septic, its probably in the "inlet tee" inside your tank.

if so, dig your tank lid up and use a stick/dowel shovel handle to push the grease down into your tank. 90% of the time thats the trouble rural households have is that "tee". they install a regular 90* tee istead of a longsweep tee
    Yep. Dig your septic and clean where it dumps in from your house. This will only buy you some time not fix the problem. If it hasn't been pumped in a few years your due.
    Non Supporting Member

Would just rather fix the problem than band aid.....
    Last edited by darealdeal; 09-23-2017 at 08:48 PM.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    Would just rather fix the problem than band aid.....

have septic people pump your shit out then. (pun intended)

i will guarantee that its the tee inside your tank thats plugged up.
    it is plugged with grease.

the recent rains have your drain field saturated. oil/grease floats. the organisms in your tank cannot digest grease/oil like they do turds and piss. the floating grease/oil/sludge has clogged that tee.
    -shove that shit down out the t and commence to posting nonsense from the porcelain throne like Highstrung and errybody else in this place does.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

I'm taking a crap reading this thread. It's a shitty situation.

You have roots from your shitter to the septic tank blocking it. Want to bet on it? Ask me how I know. You ain't got a problem outa the tank it is going in. Dig it up and you will see the black haired lady
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Open the tank. Check the inlet for a clog. Don't fall in.

If you have to replace the t, then take the opportunity to put two clean outs with sweeps on the line. One runs towards the tank. Other runs back into the house. That way you can snake the whole thing in the future.

Something like this

Last edited by uga_dawg; 09-23-2017 at 09:25 PM.

^ this guy knows his shit.

FYI : "combination tee" is the term for those longsweep (cleanout tee) fittings

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    if you are (sounds like) on septic, its probably in the "inlet tee" inside your tank.

if so, dig your tank lid up and use a stick/dowel shovel handle to push the grease down into your tank. 90% of the time thats the trouble rural households have is that "tee". they install a regular 90* tee istead of a longsweep tee
    I'll vote for this like a few others based on the symptoms you've described. I had the exact issue as described here due to TP clogging up that inlet. Once I opened the cover and pushed that tissue clog down all flowed smoothly again.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Open the tank. Check the inlet for a clog. Don't fall in.

If you have to replace the t, then take the opportunity to put two clean outs with sweeps on the line. One runs towards the tank. Other runs back into the house. That way you can snake the whole thing in the future.

Something like this

Great suggestion, uga_dawg. Thanks.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Pinching one off myself while reading a shitty thread.

G

do you have shrubs are trees within 20 ft of the line running to your tank? Roots will grow right thru the cast iron pipe or PVC for the water.
    Bet its roots if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Maybe he took a randy marsh shit and is embarassed
    Had to be at least 7 Couric's

The tank will probably be about ten " from the house or less. I made the mistake of replacing the line under the house to the tank and the problem was the tank was full. I'm glad I replaced it because I had problems with the cast iron pipe collapsing between the tank and the distribution box.

Problem has been fixed. It was a clog at the end of the main line small roots had grown around the opening and gathered a butch of crap! Thanks for the help fellas
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Problem has been fixed. It was a clog at the end of the main line small roots had grown around the opening and gathered a butch of crap! Thanks for the help fellas
    If you have more trees in or around the drain field, pick up some 'Root Killer' - Copper Sulphate and put 2 lbs down the toilet (flush every 1/2 lb) every 6 months or so. That ought to keep those roots clear.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

the black haired lady---Told Ya
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Glad you were able to handle your shit.