Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a Plumbers advice ASAP

Default Need a Plumbers advice ASAP

Having some trouble would love expert help..... If willing to give some advice please PM me and will contact you by phone........ Location Laurens.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Turbo is your man!
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Ask your question. No need for PMs.

Maybe he took a randy marsh shit and is embarassed

No just didn't wana flood the site with my problem..... Oh well, last night while in the shower I heard air bubbles coming from the toliet. After the shower the toilet was flushed it did not go down this was about 2am. At 5am the water in the toliet had gone back down and I checked the vent on the roof and was clean and everything seemed to be working fine again....... Went to lunch came back and water came back into the tubs. I then ran 40ft snake into the clean out took all 40ft... I am trying to find out the distance between the house to the septic tank.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Clog is under the house..

Couldn't tell if I hit a blockage or a bend in the main line close to the end of the 40ft. Question would be before I try a roto router should I figure out the distance between the clean out and septic tank or say screw it and go for it or could it be something else than a blockage on the main line???

Pull the shitter and snake from there.

Water would drain from house out of the clean out tested when the clean out was open.

People turn into animals very quickly when the plumbing goes out.

Hahaha no freaking kidding going to end up using my back up toliet paper out of the hunting pack.......

if you are (sounds like) on septic, its probably in the "inlet tee" inside your tank.

if so, dig your tank lid up and use a stick/dowel shovel handle to push the grease down into your tank. 90% of the time thats the trouble rural households have is that "tee". they install a regular 90* tee istead of a longsweep tee

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    People turn into animals very quickly when the plumbing goes out.
    This guy gets it but we already knew that.

There's only 2 things to know about plumbing. Shit runs down hill and don't bite your fingernails.

Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

If you opened the clean out and it was dry, the blockage is before that. If you don't have a clean out at the end of the line, pull the toilet and snake from there. That's what roto rooter will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    That's great

Quote Originally Posted by Moose843 View Post
    If you opened the clean out and it was dry, the blockage is before that. If you don't have a clean out at the end of the line, pull the toilet and snake from there. That's what roto rooter will do.
    Water drained from the clean out and we poured water down the tub to see if it drained from the house and toliets pass water down the clean out as well so blockage has to be after the clean out. If it's a blockage

I'm betting my money that the septic tank needs pumped. Has that ever been done? Do you ever drive over the drain field etc?

No wet spots that I have ever seen as far as I know tank is 12 years old....