Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: The NFL is literally slitting it’s own wrists

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    You've been drinking salt water if you think Bush or Trump are conservatives.
    Out of the bilge of a Somali pirate bote...

Any future true conservative will have a slim chance of being elected President in this Country.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Someone to expose and tear down the political farce in Washington. You need it to.
    I'm struggling with a response to this because in the scope of the conversation...there is zero relevance.

I "need" him to fix the budget, defund obama care, and unify the nation by telling the NFL that we need to nationalize it because of a very dead issue....? Or is he going to do all that and this is just White noise that we have to deal with so that he can do all that other you know...important presidential stuff, WWF style?

What I need, is for our kids to not inherit an unsustainable debt. I'd like for them to learn how to have a conversation with people with opposing viewpoints. Not a twitter shitshow.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I RESPECTED President Bush. I dont respect Donald Trump.

The "liberal agenda" or the "conservative movement" are pipe dreams thought up by people in the media to add to the division.

It should be about protecting my civil liberties and staying the hell out of my life. Antagonizing the NFL is obviously a bad idea and all he has done is motivate the players to make an even BIGGER stand. Good job, idiot.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by duckman88 View Post
    So then tell me this (without just saying well he's better than Hillary), how is Trump good for the conservative movement in this country?
    Because he beat Hillary, another Bush, Lindsey Graham, etc. Because he put Neil Gorsuch on the SCOTUS. Because he is, apparently the only one in Washington, calling for a complete repeal of Obamacare. Because he is trying to strictly limit immigration into this country. Because there have been three (3) major hurricanes that have hit American soil in the past 3 months and no one is complaining about the level of the federal response. He has not once mentioned gun control as a response to any shooting. Because He has show solidarity with uniformed police officers. He's beating ISIS back from gains they made under Obama. To name a few...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

What I need is for our kids not to inherit an unsustainable debt. I'd like for them to learn how to have a conversation with people with opposing viewpoints. Not a twitter shitshow.
    :like:

and trump hasnt even EXPOSED the "political farce." He has JOINED it.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Any future true conservative will have a slim chance of being elected President in this Country.
    There it is.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I'm struggling with a response to this because in the scope of the conversation...there is zero relevance.

I "need" him to fix the budget, defund obama care, and unify the nation by telling the NFL that we need to nationalize it because of a very dead issue....? Or is he going to do all that and this is just White noise that we have to deal with so that he can do all that other you know...important presidential stuff, WWF style?

What I need, is for our kids to not inherit an unsustainable debt. I'd like for them to learn how to have a conversation with people with opposing viewpoints.
    It was congressional republicans that raised the debt ceiling and you're blaming Trump. You've fallen for the farce.

It was congressional republicans that raised the debt ceiling and you're blaming Trump. You've fallen for the farce.
    Uh. You may want to go back and review T-rumps little meeting with Pelosi and Schumer where this deal was struck and attached to a relief aid package.

If he'd just get off Twitter it'd be a step in the right direction. What grown ass man who isn't a pro athlete, entertainer, or selling something Tweets? The dude just isn't presidential which I know is what some of you like about him.

Because he beat Hillary, another Bush, Lindsey Graham, etc. Because he put Neil Gorsuch on the SCOTUS. Because he is, apparently the only one in Washington, calling for a complete repeal of Obamacare. Because he is trying to strictly limit immigration into this country. Because there have been three (3) major hurricanes that have hit American soil in the past 3 months and no one is complaining about the level of the federal response. He has not once mentioned gun control as a response to any shooting. Because He has show solidarity with uniformed police officers. He's beating ISIS back from gains they made under Obama. To name a few...
    It was congressional republicans who....

never mind

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Uh. You may want to go back and review T-rumps little meeting with Pelosi and Schumer where this deal was struck and attached to a relief aid package.
    Pelosi and Schumer can't do anything without the republicans willingly going along. Try again.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    It was congressional republicans who....

never mind
    Who what?

With all due respect, the farce is that we are sitting here discussing the NFL and the patriotism of the players, not the mother trucking debt ceiling. Who is falling for who's farce??

A0B-lFHCQAAU8pn.jpg

And yes, this happened during his administration, his watch...and he's twittering about sports and patriotism.

The only person in Washington that I have seen that is trying to dis-obfuscate the farce in Washington is a senator from Kentucky that was called by the president, "ugly and childish". Yes, during a presidential debate, that was his platform to the one farce free individual in Washington. Are you starting to see a trend at all?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    With all due respect, the farce is that we are sitting here discussing the NFL and the patriotism of the players, not the mother trucking debt ceiling. Who is falling for who's farce??

A0B-lFHCQAAU8pn.jpg

And yes, this happened during his administration, his watch...and he's twittering about sports and patriotism.

The only person in Washington that I have seen that is trying to dis-obfuscate the farce in Washington is a senator from Kentucky that was called by the president, "ugly and childish". Yes, during a presidential debate, that was his platform to the one farce free individual in Washington. Are you starting to see a trend at all?
    People have been telling Trump to get off of Twitter for 3 years. If he had listened, we'd have Hillary as president. I'm glad he didn't listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Same ones taking a knee would be the ones who would go out on their knees. This country has been too good to them.
    Didn't take the time to look at everyone's responses to your reply , but this is one of the most profound statements I've seen on this site. Well done sir.

I concur totally with Rubberhead and Mars Bluff. These guys get the big picture. Rock on Trump!!!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Pelosi and Schumer can't do anything without the republicans willingly going along. Try again.
    You mean like the "republican" president that colluded with them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    I concur totally with Rubberhead and Mars Bluff. These guys get the big picture. Rock on Trump!!!
    And we wondered what might get them to question their decision. Here's a glimmer of hope....
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

All Abooooourd!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"