Bible Study Verse
Matthew 11:28
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. (NKJV)

Thoughts
As we all know, life is not always just a relaxing hike in the woods! Even as Christians, we have what we consider to be burdens. The difference is that, as Christians, we know God is watching over us and, if needed, will carry us.

When hunting, most will agree that there are times we have burdens that need to be carried. It could be anything from hunting gear to recently killed game. To help carry their load, some hunters have turned to the sure-footed mule.
(Doug L)

Action Point
As the mule will give the hunter rest from his burden, Christ reminds us in the above scripture that He, too, will give us rest.

Instead of worrying, or letting life's burdens drag you down, turn to the One who can ease your burdens.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
When heading out on your camping or hunting expedition, think of ways to lighten your load. Use a portable game hauler (cart), an ice chest with wheels, a sling for your long gun, a sure-footed mule, or a few strong buddies. You'll enjoy your trip even more with the energy you save.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk