Thread: Serious FU Money Right Here

Default Serious FU Money Right Here

How about the new Education Secretary, Betsy DeVos, chooses to fly her OWN jet on her OWN dime for government travel? She may have graduated above FU money to F me money as now she gets to take whomever she chooses anywhere she wants and its no available via FOIA either I imagine. This is in light of the fact the HHS and Treasury Sectaries who are embroiled in a mess with their chartering of expensive private jets on taxpayer dimes. Gangsta. MG

For The Record the Jets with an S are TWO Boeing BBJs, Two Gulfstreams 550s and a Bombardier Challenger for good measure.

wp97f7d277_05_1a.jpg

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...related-travel

DeVos flies on her own private jet for work-related travel
    BY AVERY ANAPOL - 09/21/17 12:57 PM EDT 223

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos uses her private jet to conduct government business across the country.

Education Department Press Secretary Liz Hill told The Associated Press on Thursday that DeVos travels completely on her own dime, accepting no government reimbursement for flights or other expenses.

“Secretary DeVos accepted her position to serve the public and is fully committed to being a faithful steward of taxpayer dollars,” Hill said.

Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price’s government travel drew attention this week after Politico reported that he took five privately chartered flights for government business, though cheaper commercial options were available.
    Democratic lawmakers on Wednesday called for an investigation into Price’s travel expenses.

During her time in office, Hill said, DeVos has charged travel expenses to the government just once: $184 to the Department of Education for round-trip Amtrak ticket between D.C. and Philadelphia.

DeVos’s family has a net worth of $5.5 billion, according to Forbes. Her husband Dick DeVos is the heir to the Amway multilevel marketing company.
    Last edited by Maggie Glover; 09-21-2017 at 03:34 PM.
    Dum Spiro Spero

If I came into true FU money a private plane charter would be at the top of the list for me. Fuck the airport and dealing with people.

I would be in a khaki thong shooting pigeons on the corner of Broad and Dekalb streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I would be in a khaki thong shooting pigeons on the corner of Broad and Dekalb streets.
    And I'd never be caught in Kershaw county again.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Well, that's a rather unpleasant image.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHeadRocker View Post
    And I'd never be caught in Kershaw county again.
    Unless they started selling beer at the Chicken Strut again.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    If I came into true FU money a private plane charter would be at the top of the list for me. Fuck the airport and dealing with people.
    Fukin A, how we used to roll back in the day.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I hate Amway and all the folks who have duped morons into giving away their money ( in the best Ponzi scheme yet) so the De Vos family and others at the top of the pyramid can live that caviar/champagne dream life..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Kinda cheap aircraft for 5.5 billion in the bank. MarshChickens G650 is the way to go on a budget to get the kids to baseball games on weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Kinda cheap aircraft for 5.5 billion in the bank. MarshChickens G650 is the way to go on a budget to get the kids to baseball games on weekends.
    They love it!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    The list does include two of these BBJ 737's (below is N250DV). Compelte with bedrooms, showers and meeting room. As much as the 650 turns heads, the BBJ is its own animal. MG

22220368326_8c7873b603.jpg
    Last edited by Maggie Glover; 09-22-2017 at 07:53 AM.
    Dum Spiro Spero