Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your friends' most embarrassing moment...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Your friends' most embarrassing moment...

I dont know why, but sometimes my mind gets to a-wandering. I have access to a bunch of different people in the course of a day and its crazy the things we talk about. This web site is no different but damn at the tangents you people can get on. Plus, many of you surprise me on a daily basis and I must admit you travel to exotic places way more frequently than I do!

So, a patient and I got to talking and it was funny how many of my staff members and other patients just HAD to come in the room and comment once they heard us laughing our asses off...

So, what's the most embarrassing moment you or "your friend" have ever had?

Asking for a friend...

(note: this all started when my nurse tried to use her fingers on the monitor to make the xray look bigger...like you would on your iphone to make the image bigger. Granted, this is not horribly embarrassing but it did open up some discourse on the subject!)
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

meanie

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    meanie
    With regards to the "mind gets to a-wandering." That's the kind of stuff I always heard my grandparents say way back when.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

I had a friend who was a drummer in a band in college and, well, years after. Anywho, he shat himself once on the way to a gig. Another band member was with him. The other guys were in the van with all the equipment. None of them had a change of clothes, other than a t-shirt.

What did he do? Ran into waffle house. cleaned up. stole an apron (you know, the black ones). Tied it around his front as best he could (leaving the back open like a hospital gown) and never stood up the entire show. Needless to say there was drugs and alcohol involved so the real embarrassing part came when they were loading everything up and he had forgotten his backside was wide open as he was boxing up his drum set.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I had a friend who was a drummer in a band in college and, well, years after. Anywho, he shat himself once on the way to a gig. Another band member was with him. The other guys were in the van with all the equipment. None of them had a change of clothes, other than a t-shirt.

What did he do? Ran into waffle house. cleaned up. stole an apron (you know, the black ones). Tied it around his front as best he could (leaving the back open like a hospital gown) and never stood up the entire show. Needless to say there was drugs and alcohol involved so the real embarrassing part came when they were loading everything up and he had forgotten his backside was wide open as he was boxing up his drum set.
    Fucking drummer, no surprises there.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

Gun case combination story wins

A friend, huh? Riiigggghhhhttttt....
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Kinda like "idle hands are the devil's workshop."
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I'm not gonna lie, I may have seen someone use their fingers on a piece of paper they was reading and couldn't quite see the words.....
    867-5309

This one was a friend of mine that used to work in the insurance business and frequently had to travel. She and a colleague were flying somewhere for a short trip so they tried not to check any baggage and stuff it all in overhead storage. She crammed her roll-aboard up there and was struggling to get her hangup bag pushed up. Her friend tried to help and soon they were both struggling to jam the hangup bag in the overhead when she suddenly realized why it wouldn't go. The hanger hook had snagged the bottom of her little black dress and bra and had it pulled up around her neck. She tried to quietly get her friend to stop and every time she said her name, the other girl pushed harder. She finally had to scream to get her to stop. Then she meekly re-positioned her bra and dress and waved at everyone in the back of the plane that was staring.

I was riding with a buddy one day, when he said, "Hey look, they spelled Ambulance backwards on the hood". I said, "Really, and you're the one with a college degree".

On the way up to ND one year, my buddy and I were packing both of our guns into his double case. He tells me "if you need to open this up, the combination is PUSSY". Naturally, when we got to check-in, the little girl behind the counter says "Sir, I will need the combination to your gun case".

Had somebody ask how they planted all them sunflower seeds just right to get 'em all turning the same direction.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    Had somebody ask how they planted all them sunflower seeds just right to get 'em all turning the same direction.
    This had to be 2fer.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

You think I wouldn't have said so if it was?!?
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Do I have to be a dentite to get the funny gas installed at work?

Over 20 years ago my buddy got some poon and was all excited. We were in high school and at a party but what he didn't know was he threw his jimmy hat out where someone saw it. Here they come with that thing on a stick and it looked like it was rolled out enough to barely cover your pinky toe lol. It was hilarious because everyone knew it was his. I've never laughed so hard in my life.

How about leaving the bar with portly women? Would that be considered embarrassing?

Quote Originally Posted by jws View Post
    How about leaving the bar with portly women? Would that be considered embarrassing?
    A man that says he never fucked a fat chick is either a virgin or a liar.