Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Probably already posted, but just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    Natty

That's right. I've said it before to pbizzle or griffenbore but you people really cannot and will not wipe the smile off of our collective faces. You are wasting your time trying to get out goat. WE DONT CARE. WE ARE ON TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN LOOKING DOWN at all you peons.

And bentley sucks. We've been saying it for a while....
    Fair enough. But you think 'Bama spends this much time transfixed on what War Eagle's doin'? No, they're focused on the next *natty. Y'all are like new-money Yankees tryin' to find real estate on South Battery...

Bama can't even see the sun due to the shadows from all those Natty trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Fair enough. But you think 'Bama spends this much time transfixed on what War Eagle's doin'? No, they're focused on the next *natty. Y'all are like new-money Yankees tryin' to find real estate on South Battery...
    Do you know any real Bama fans? All the ones I know can't stop talking about Auburn, whether they are playing them or not. Its just a rivalry thing. I have heard many a Cock fan say that nothing matters as long as they beat Clemson. Many Clemson fans the same way. Same with Ohio State/Michigan.

Saban is always focused on the next "natty". Not necessarily the same for the Bama fans. Most of them are not that bright anyway. Griffin says Clemson fans are the most stupid fans of all. If that's true, Alabama fans come in a close third, just behind the Georgia waterheads.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I don't know which is funnier: South Carolina and UGA fans talking crap to national champions or them riding Alabama's coattail. Not a good look either way.
    :FYT:

CLEMSON and Alabama's football team/coaches don't care, but their fans do. Tune in to Finebaum sometime to see...

Will "yall" be Natty Champs one year removed at the end of the season? or do you continue to beat your chest until 2053?

I reckon us Clemmings will be able to beat our chest about our prior natty's at least as long as the Georgia fans continue to do.....After that, I guess we will need to try to get anothern....
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Do you know any real Bama fans? All the ones I know can't stop talking about Auburn, whether they are playing them or not. Its just a rivalry thing. I have heard many a Cock fan say that nothing matters as long as they beat Clemson. Many Clemson fans the same way. Same with Ohio State/Michigan.
    These are typically the "fans" that never even went to the school. Most of them never went to any college.

Quote Originally Posted by ECUPirate View Post
    I don't know which is funnier: South Carolina and UGA fans talking crap to national champions or them riding Alabama's coattail. Not a good look either way.
    Pretty sure that's not the case. And it's an even worse look when a guy whose team who hasn't been relevant since Jeff Blake (if then, even) is making jokes about another team...

You've obviously never visited a 'Bama sports forum over there.......

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

^this

oh....and HEY Alabama
    from clemson
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 09-20-2017 at 02:31 PM.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.