Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kitchen renovation question

Having completed a few I would say $25-$30k is a good range for budget purposes. You can obviously spend less or way more. That number will get you decent big box appliances and mid range counters and cabinets.

Rr, let me know if you need any help with the solid surface..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Please support March of Dimes

www.marchforbabies.org/MadelineRai

Quote Originally Posted by charlie horse View Post
    Just finished this one. To give you an idea, the cabinets were around $250 lf, counters $80 sf, I think $8k for appliances, and that backsplash was $38 sf just for damn tile. Prayers for your marriage.

Attachment 29015
    Showwweee that is some kind of nice craftsmanship.

Just finished this one. To give you an idea, the cabinets were around $250 lf, counters $80 sf, I think $8k for appliances, and that backsplash was $38 sf just for damn tile. Prayers for your marriage.

Attachment 29015
    Looks nice. But those receptacles and switch being different heights would drive me crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    Rr, let me know if you need any help with the solid surface..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Got your card in March at Going Coastal's place, will be in touch if I need help.Thanks.

We did one a couple of years ago. Changed countertops, sink, backsplash and appliances. Spent about $14,000. Went with Bosch appliances and went to Travelers Rest to pick out the slab of granite. It did help us sell our home and we got back everything we put into it. Appliances went for about 8K, countertops 4k.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHeadRocker View Post
    Looks nice. But those receptacles and switch being different heights would drive me crazy.
    Yeah this project is why I will never let the homeowner use their own subs again. The electricians were a nightmare, used a hammer to fish wires in plaster walls ans ceilings... Left open wires under the house.. it was bad.

Yeah this project is why I will never let the homeowner use their own subs again. The electricians were a nightmare, used a hammer to fish wires in plaster walls ans ceilings... Left open wires under the house.. it was bad.
    Learned that one a long time ago. If they insist now, I have a clause in my contract to fix the deficiencies at their expense.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I should've learned that along time ago. This was the final fuck up for me. Change order looks like a short story.