Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Well spent tax dollars

I want the discs since cusporty claimed the grain drill.

Heck I'll take the seed since it isn't being used anyway, might as well get it out of the way for this year's seed to be dropped off and not planted.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    PTSD is a serious problem. You may need help.
    Not cool douchebag !!! You are exactly why folks hate politicians !
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

There is a hotline open to bitch or praise the DNR.

I just bitch to my old man. Your welcome to do that as well, if you have good evidence he will listen.
    Windows Down!

RB, If your old man is in the trenches and can shake the tree, then I would certainly speak to him.

Silent it was on a high hill, no water around there in Mathew and plenty of food plots needing planting in the general and close area. I knew you loved Smokey but dang bro.
    Genesis 9;2

How da hell DNR got time to plant? Too many boat ramps & check points to troll.

Devils advocate
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    we sure can turn things around in a matter of minutes around here....

FOCUS people. FOCUS.
    No doubt! 2 threads in one here...

I can plant a plot on Willow Hall, Ion , Charliewood, Nebo if they will let plant the rest on the inside , it's all for the wildlife.

Joined the Facebook group. Look forward to following along on this project. Citizen science and citizen involvement are what drive and will continue to drive conservation advancements in this country, because our politicians handcuff our biologists and scientists. The money isn't there, and the technicians are just doing what they are told based on the politics above them. I do not work in that branch of government, but its the same across many of the branches, the subject matter just changes. Keep fighting and paying attention everyone, because this stuff is going to be more and more critical.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelyeller View Post
    Not cool douchebag !!! You are exactly why folks hate politicians !
    Nope, I am tired of Griffin's loud mouth. He is a bully. He does not get a pass because he served. I have thanked him for that.

He may have been an ass before he served. I do not know.

Maybe the Army turned him into an ass, I don't know.

Maybe he actually suffers from PTSD, I don't know... I do know he is unfounded in his claim that I sponsor legislation that financially benefits me. I challenge him to find one instance. If he can't, then he is a liar and an ass.

I do know he goes out of his way to be an ass on this site. Mods just let him snap off at anyone. Defending his actions just encourages more bad behavior.

Many folks do not post on here because several who try to be internet bad asses. It ain't cool. Take up for him if you want. Pile on I don't care. I will call it like I see it.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Nope, I am tired of Griffin's loud mouth. He is a bully. He does not get a pass because he served. I have thanked him for that.

He may have been an ass before he served. I do not know.

Maybe the Army turned him into an ass, I don't know.

Maybe he actually suffers from PTSD, I don't know... I do know he is unfounded in his claim that I sponsor legislation that financially benefits me. I challenge him to find one instance. If he can't, then he is a liar and an ass.

I do know he goes out of his way to be an ass on this site. Mods just let him snap off at anyone. Defending his actions just encourages more bad behavior.

Many folks do not post on here because several who try to be internet bad asses. It ain't cool. Take up for him if you want. Pile on I don't care. I will call it like I see it.
    Oh aren't you the fucking holy one now? This place has always been a site where you can say what you want, when you want. Very little is off limits or over the line. It's the men's club, not a women's sewing circle (except for when a hurricane is coming) It's also the internet. So don't get your pussy hurt.
    Last edited by marsh chicken; 09-19-2017 at 09:13 PM.

lol, scbadasses.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    Oh aren't you the fucking holy one now? This place has always been a site where you can say what you want, when you want. Very little is off limits or over the line. It's the men's club, not a women's sewing circle (except for when a hurricane is coming) It's also the internet. So don't get your pussy hurt.
    Marsha, Marsha, Marsha.

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha.
    Yes bitch?

Griffin fought and bled for freedom. Duck tape uses a serious illness, that many of our brave troops have acquired as a result of fighting for us, as a punch line and votes for legislation that limits freedom.

Tough call on who the douchebag is.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Griffin fought and bled for freedom. Duck tape uses a serious illness, that many of our brave troops have acquired as a result of fighting for us, as a punch line and votes for legislation that limits freedom.

Tough call on who the douchebag is.
    Marsha is a asshole wannbe.

It is not a punch line. He tries to be an ass. I cannot excuse him because he served. He was taught discipline. His code was to protect. He was taught honor. He has either chosen to be an ass or the service turned him into one. If he has PTSD, then let's get him help.

Or you can condone his activity and pile on. I don't care. You will not get a pass either.

Now Griffin, you have accused me of a felony. Prove it liar.

I've browsed this site for years and have read most of the threads that involve you getting bashed for something (usually you earn it) and remained silent, but I have a serious problem with someone who makes light of PTSD. You're a representative of our state for crying out loud. Start acting with some class.

Triggered

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    I've browsed this site for years and have read most of the threads that involve you getting bashed for something (usually you earn it) and remained silent, but I have a serious problem with someone who makes light of PTSD. You're a representative of our state for crying out loud. Start acting with some class.
    Welcome to the offended class.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You would think Phillip Lowe would be all over this....... wait never mind. There is no way he can personally profit from this so scratch that he is out.
    Yet you seem to have no problem with accusations of a felony. You are part of the problem of tolerance of bad behavior. Of yeah, you can criticize the politician but how about the bully??? Silence because you don't want to be bullied.

You say I earned it. I challenge you to find the self-serving legislation I sponsored.