Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hobby Lobby - Racist

Default Hobby Lobby - Racist

For selling cotton??? Good grief people.

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/hobby-l...192821026.html

She got the attention she wanted, thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I wonder if she knows that cotton is still grown?

i wonder if black people go thru life looking for stupid shit to pretend to be pissed about when that gal damn well knows she is full of shit, herself.

dont start bullshit like this if you want to have ANY chance in this world. you want everything to be racist? go ahead, but dont fucking blame me if you cant get into school, get a job, or earn the respect of your peers. it MIGHT BE because you spend too much time finding things to be upset about. Cotton? Really? you think Hobby Lobby is trying to keep the black man down? Seriously? This is what you come up with? I didnt even get into reading the response from some teacher WHO WAS TRYING TO OPEN UP DISCOURSE ON RACE when people complained about the decor in his house including cotton. How about TALK to people and find out how they feel instead of TELLING people how you THINK they feel?

I'm sick and tired of it and really think my idea to hate EVERYONE is much simpler.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i wonder if black people go thru life looking for stupid shit to pretend to be pissed about when that gal damn well knows she is full of shit, herself.

dont start bullshit like this if you want to have ANY chance in this world. you want everything to be racist? go ahead, but dont fucking blame me if you cant get into school, get a job, or earn the respect of your peers. it MIGHT BE because you spend too much time finding things to be upset about. Cotton? Really? you think Hobby Lobby is trying to keep the black man down? Seriously? This is what you come up with? I didnt even get into reading the response from some teacher WHO WAS TRYING TO OPEN UP DISCOURSE ON RACE when people complained about the decor in his house including cotton. How about TALK to people and find out how they feel instead of TELLING people how you THINK they feel?

I'm sick and tired of it and really think my idea to hate EVERYONE is much simpler.
    It is sooo much easier to hate everybody.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Indiscriminate hate is the way to go. My bigotry towards stupid people is HUGE. Red and yella black and white I can't stand a dumbass in my sight

If most of present society was horses back in old days they would be shot for being useless.
    Life ain't easy and dry bread ain't greasy.

I bet Q-tips give her high blood pressure.

Yawn. Let it go 2th. You can't fix stupid.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
    Red and yella black and white I can't stand a dumbass in my sight
    Sig worthy
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

My bathroom is in trouble

20170918_192607.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post

20170918_192607.jpg

you better go into witness protection after posting such offensive material...

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Hell this ain't nothin. A damn university president in TN. just had to apologize to some offended black person because a center piece on a table in the dining room had cotton in it. I think the black community needs to have a damn talk with some of these cupcakes, this crap is going beyond stupid.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Hell next the Indians are going to get pissed when all the Halloween decorations have corn stalks in them

Maize

grits > maize

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Harv will be cool w it
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post

"...about which to be upset."

PoundsignGrammared

20170918_192607.jpg
    More than just your bathroom. Your entire house screams "HONKEY". All that white gives me the heebygeebies.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    More than just your bathroom. Your entire house screams "HONKEY". All that white gives me the heebygeebies.
    He is in camdenshire
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?