Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possum beatin

Cell phones....
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Hate crime....
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Was bigbrother involved?

paging BigBrother
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

Cellphones have been and will continue to be the demise of many people.

I remember a time that if you pulled out a camera around certain crowds during certain times, you got your ass stomped.

Just makes me think back to the old saying: What goes on the road, stays on the road!
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

should have found another, tied their tails together, and flung them up over a power line.

A baseball bat, how barbaric. Everybody knows that a cricket bat is far more civilized.

Who would ever do that, film it, and send it to their friends?

I probably have 30 minutes of footage that would make that look like Sunday School..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by PBiz View Post
    Who would ever do that, film it, and send it to their friends?

I probably have 30 minutes of footage that would make that look like Sunday School..
    Snake with the hammer is my favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    Snake with the hammer is my favorite.
    yea, but that snake didnt exactly "suffer" lol hell he even had a nice song sang in his honor as he slipped away to the snake afterlife
    Last edited by dixiedeerslaya; 09-19-2017 at 07:53 AM.

I endorse this message.

I flipped my pocket knife at one on the porch one night. It went "thunk" in the ribs, stuck there...and the sumbitch waddled off with my knife into the field next door.

Never found that knife.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Just tenderizing it for the stew. Don’t blame em one bit.

Well, I never thought I’d be telling this story. 1986, I hooked up with an high school bud over Christmas break and we do some country drinking. We are riding some back roads out in Boykin when we spot a possum in the field. Me being 3/4 lit, I jump out of my buds off-white/beige Yugo...yes YUGO...and start chasing the critter. Being 3/4 lit, after a couple of evasive maneuvers in the dark, I don’t realize I’m chasing it back toward the road; my bud, however, sees this all playing out from behind the wheel, and as I turn the freaked out little critter back toward the road, Ashley sees his opportunity and guns the Yugo. I realized what was happening about 10 yards before it all went down...and then I knew what it was like to be a hunting dog. Ashley timed it perfectly and smacked the opossum dead. So, I jumped back in the passengers seat feeling some pagan guilt, but we sipped some victory Mad Dog 20/20, chased it with some Mickeys big-mouth, and drove Yugo back to his house. That rat screwed up that Yugo steering/alignment so bad it was like driving a car with a blown front tire, and we barely made it back to Charlotte Thompson Rd. He later totaled the car when he ran off the road and hit one of those highway reflector poles. Anyhoo...moral of the story...possums ain’t worth killing...especially in a Yugo. You’re welcome!

Cute little guy there

Girl. My daughters call her Princess Sunshine. I call her possum.

After coming back from fishing the other night.i saw this blob moving down the opposite lane at a snail's pace so I cut the high beams on and what do you know...it was shit smiling McGee.He was pointed in my direction,so I knew I only had one chance to score these 50pts.I couldnt control the urge and before I knew it,my front tire caught him at the tip of the nose and pushed his guts out his ass like a rolled up tube of toothpaste.That whoopie cushion sound it made was like none other.

I recently drove through Williamsburg County in the pre-dawn hours and had to slow down to avoid hitting what was a possum eating another dead possum in the middle of the road.
    At least I'm housebroken.