Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Bo Hog

Quote Originally Posted by Marv870 View Post
    Near Mitford off of Old Heritage Rd
    Gotcha. Mitford mall used to have decent hot dogs back in the day but nothing compared to the ones at Dutchman creek marina, I think the cigar smoke had something to do with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Meathook View Post
    Nice kill Marv.

Chuck...you guys seeing the herds running the creek bed? Got over 30 of these bastards on one camera right off the creek headed towards you guys. we have killed 12 this summer but obviously not putting a dent in the population. Guys clearing next to us isn't helping.
    Haven't been up there but about four times this summer. I was damn near contemplating burning the house down a couple weeks ago. We had a damn flea infestation, it was horrible but luckily we sent the exterminator up there and he took care of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gone South View Post
    We just started seeing rooting sign last year on our place. Bout 4 mi SW of blackstock. Y'all can keep em up your way
    We going to pour a trail of corn from my place basically at the corner of Shannon road and moffit creek road to your place. They'll be there this weekend for you.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Bigun. Good job

Nice job. We are covered up in them also. Hunt on Fairfield hill road right off heritage road. Hey Chuck I live right down the road from the Mitford mall HAHA!

Good video,.............well done.

Great shot and video. Enjoyed that!
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

Nice
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

I hunt fairly close off of turkey creek, I was pleased to see no signs on our place last weekend. Y'all can have em.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie horse View Post
    I hunt fairly close off of turkey creek, I was pleased to see no signs on our place last weekend. Y'all can have em.
    This was very close to turkey creek it would amaze me if you didn't have hogs.

We had a shit load last year.

I'm sure the corn will bring them back..

I'm ready to put the dogs on them.

whenever you guys put dogs on them let me and would like to tag along. I stay not far from blackstock.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie horse View Post
    I met a guy from Lexington trapping them on the east side of turkey creek last year. He said they were ate up with em last winter

Dumpers creek runs through our place. I saw the first sign after the flood, and they were thick last winter coming way up to high ground tearing shit up.

I had a huge 300lb + boar on a 300 acre tract in Chester a few years ago during the spring and summer. He literally shut the place down as far as deer activity and detroyed 4 or 5 feeders. Then one day he just up and vanished
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid