Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality

Default Reality

Got a big dose of it last night. Carolina is further away from being competitive that I had allowed myself to believe while Clemson doesn't seem to have skipped a beat. Carolina has got to build up some quality depth on both sides of the line. Our talent simply isn't there and will get exposed throughout the season. Back to reality...
    Last edited by jtmartin; 09-17-2017 at 12:23 PM.

And that dumpster fire that will NOT go out
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Clemson will be in the CFP again. Bank on it. Their most talented players are not the seniors either. Recruiting matters....unless you are Butch Jones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, I thought the CFB experts on here said Clemson had no offense and would be lucky to win and that Sakkerliner was greatly improved.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

All I've heard is "back to the crapper". Looks more like back to the playoffs to me.

The only Carolina guy with a reasonable view of the program was OBC. If I was on that side, I'd do what he did and pick a new school too. BTW I saw on the highlights he was being honored in Gainesville last night. Was he sober?
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

I think both side are jumping the gun. One shitty game by Carolina doesn't mean shit. Clemson lost to an unranked team and went on to win it all.
    Clemson looks strong but not as strong as they did last year and they damn near botched a few games last year. 3 games in doesn't mean much. Still a pile of football to play
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I think both side are jumping the gun. One shitty game by Carolina doesn't mean shit. Clemson lost to an unranked team and went on to win it all.
    Clemson looks strong but not as strong as they did last year and they damn near botched a few games last year. 3 games in doesn't mean much. Still a pile of football to play
    You are such a Debbie downer.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

This is the first rational thought I've read in the sports forum. Bout time.

You must be a USuC fan HOWEVER I agree 100% with you.

LOT of football to play before evening thinking about playoffs, one game at a time

At this point not even thinking about CFP but thinking about BC week.

You COCK luvers better man your fire fighting equipment before it gets out of hand, AGAIN. MooseChump got a FATHEAD yet put up in his honor yet?
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

English!!! Do you speak it?

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    English!!! Do you speak it?
    He's an idiot Richard, but everybody knew that..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    You COCK luvers better man your fire fighting equipment before it gets out of hand, AGAIN. MooseChump got a FATHEAD yet put up in his honor yet?
    How are your arms and face? Might be time to call 911.

I also heard that the gamecock football players(if you want to call them that) refused to shake their oppents hands after the coin toss. that's some real class right there

This is pretty hilarious! I'm not sure how to attach the GIF here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kysportsr...48503263657984

Quote Originally Posted by hold'n187 View Post
    I also heard that the gamecock football players(if you want to call them that) refused to shake their oppents hands after the coin toss. that's some real class right there
    You believe everything you hear?
    Last edited by NO FLY ZONE; 09-17-2017 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCTRKY View Post
    This is pretty hilarious! I'm not sure how to attach the GIF here.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kysportsr...48503263657984
    That flop would make a soccer player proud.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by NO FLY ZONE View Post
    You believe everything you hear?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/KySportsR...link.143628%2F
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Oh it's on Twitter, it's definitely true. Langston Moore has a different story and he was there .

I attended USC from 2010 to 2013. Saw Carolina do some great things in person. Some games were more memorable than others. The Alabama upset in 2010, all of the Georgia games... We only lost once to Georgia for those 4 years. The 2011 Georgia game was amazing. Surprises and excellent plays for Carolina, and pulled a 45 to 42 win down to the wire. I can proudly say that when I attended college at Carolina, we never suffered defeat from Climpsun. The away game that ended Mizzous "Dream Season" that the media was raving about as they entered the SEC for their first season. Connor Shaw stepped in we came back from a 17 point deficit in the final minutes of the game and Mizzou missed the field goal in double OT for Carolina to pull a "W." We won every out of conference Bowl Game. Saw Clowney perform "The Hit" against Michigan after we stopped Michigan from converting on 4th down an entire yard short but they gave him the first down without an obvious official review scenario. The next play Clowney laid that kid out and picked up the fumble with one hand. Ill never forget the commentator freaking out yelling, "THEY DESERVE IT, THEY GOT IT!" I was laying on the couch recovering from surgery and I about ripped my stitches out jumping off the couch when he hit that kid. But alas, they were still somewhat "Carolina..." We got destroyed by underdog no one team Florida in 2012 in The Swamp and took us out of the running for the SEC east. We lost I think 23 to 21 from our own rookie mistakes to unranked LSU in 2013 and lost the East. When we did make it to the SEC championship in 2010 Auburn absolutely destroyed us... Or I should say Cam Newton destroyed us. He single handedly won that Championship. I still say they needed to check his waist for freaking Vaseline. No one could tackle him.

Never the less a great few years with and produced some great players. Connor Shaw, Kenny Miles, Ace Sanders, DJ Swearingen, Devin Taylor, Jadaveon Clowney, Chaz Sutton, Melvin Ingram, Alshon Jeffrey, Mike Davis, Marcus Lattimore, Damiere Byrd, Kelsey Quarrels, Bruce Ellington, to name a few.
    Psalm 23