Thread: Mongolian Hunter And Great-Grandson

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Mongolian Hunter And Great-Grandson

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The history of the Mongols has always interested me. From a small tribe to the largest contiguous empire in history.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    The history of the Mongols has always interested me. From a small tribe to the largest contiguous empire in history.
    Yep. Put simply they live a tough life in a not so friendly environment. It made them tough and mean. I love reading about Genghis Khan, he was a baddest ass amongst bad asses. The Muslim only thought they were bad until he showed them what bad really looked like. He founded the Mongol Empire and in 21 years he conquered 12 million square miles of territory. That's a real bad ass!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I have been waiting on an explanation all afternoon. I assumed that was your grandson with him

I've never seen an Asian ride a horse so I'm gonna call BS on that pic and the theory of "mongols"

Is that a golden eagle?

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I've never seen an Asian ride a horse so I'm gonna call BS on that pic and the theory of "mongols"
    Preach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Hunter View Post
    Is that a golden eagle?
    I believe that's what they typically hunt with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I wouldn't tell them they don't ride horses. They are the only people on earth who have been compared to the Comanche when it comes to horsemanship and skill. They have the longest horse race in the world over there every year. It's called the Mongol Derby, 1000 km through the Mongolian Steppe. It's an endurance race that recreates the horse messenger system developed by Ghengis Khan in 1224.

Asian-action shooting and an Asian Rodeo

Never thought I would see that
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Yeah, and they play polo with a dead calf.

I watched a NatGeo documentary on them. Pretty badass if you ask me. The one I saw had a father and son and the son had to trap an eagle and train it up and catch some kind of fox if I recall correctly. Once he failed a few times he connected and the celebration was great to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

They love their animals. Who else has a pet snow leopard that goes to work with them.

A Mongolian shepherd with an AK and a pet snow leopard

It’s kinda humbling to look a toddler that is already far more badass than I ever was.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    They love their animals. Who else has a pet snow leopard that goes to work with them.

A Mongolian shepherd with an AK and a pet snow leopard

that is awesome. then when the leopard dies, you get a badass coat!