Default London subway incident

Explosion in London subway declared ‘terrorist incident’ by police
    http://wapo.st/2eZXZlc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The real reason fish jump - they don't have a middle finger!"

Probably a Methodist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Europe is screwed.

Just go read any of the so called major news outlets that still allow a comments section and you will quickly realize the general public is starting to adopt a more hard line view on muslims that mimics my own.

However their over lords have called for no negative comments to be made. If you read the comments take a screen shot come back 5 min later said comments will be removed as "hate speech"."

That group of folks is much more hard to push to actual war that we Americans. They will fight in the street and fight over silly crap like futbol aka soccer. But when it come to being invaded an conquered by a force that seeks to run their life it takes them a while to catch on.

Churchill was screaming trying to tell the Brits what Hitler was an they wanted no part of it. Finally after london was being bombed by Hitler they believed him gave him power and said do something about it.

Had it not been for us they would have been screwed! Before we even entered the war we were supplying them with planes, boats, and food. We saved their tea drinking asses.

I suspect it will be a Daniel Hannan or Nigel Farrage that steps up kicks the Chamberlin of the day (and perhaps worse, because he is a muslim like the enemy) Kahn out of office takes charge and tries to free her majesties kingdom!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

The mayor has to be astonished at how ignorant the sheep of London are. Guess they thought as the liberals do, if we vote one of em in, they'll love us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    The mayor has to be astonished at how ignorant the sheep of London are. Guess they thought as the liberals do, if we vote one of em in, they'll love us.
    We were guilty of this as well- I was fucking astounded when a purple lipped muslim named Barak Hussein Obama ran for president just a few short years after 9-11, and still to this day am in disbelief he was ever elected, then re elected , and the same fucking liberal sheep that elected him would do so again if not prevented by law. Twilight zone shit.

^ There is the truth.
    Genesis 9;2

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    We were guilty of this as well- I was fucking astounded when a purple lipped muslim named Barak Hussein Obama ran for president just a few short years after 9-11, and still to this day am in disbelief he was ever elected, then re elected , and the same fucking liberal sheep that elected him would do so again if not prevented by law. Twilight zone shit.
    I thought the same thing. Everybody tried to make it about a black man being President but all I could think about was him being a Muslim. And, yes, Europe is screwed but so are we. The timeline might be different we're screwed just the same.