Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hope Deshaun Watson SURVIVES his Birthday tongiht

DW4 didn't win that game, Bengals beat themselves. That was obvious.

Watson sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by baydog View Post
    I actually found myself pulling for him (really the Texans). The Texans have basically an all star team from sc. Clooney, Hopkins, Watkins, Joseph. Also good to see TJ Johnson(#Aynorstrong) getting his shot starting for the bengals. It is a lot easier pulling for Watson without all that orange on.

Boulware, on the other hand, would probably have to be wearing the Shroud of Turin. He will have uniform with his name on it soon enough, though. Just won't have pads on, may say "Ben" instead of "Boulware".
    Marcus Gilchrist and DJ Reader also play for Houston.

I wonder if his National Championship ring says Bouleware or Ben.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    DW4 didn't win that game, Bengals beat themselves. That was obvious.

Watson sucks.
    Coming from a guy who can't figure out how a kid coming from a disadvantaged family can afford a 1,500 book bag while in college, I thought he played well, and believe he will continue to get better. He overthrew some receivers early, but 15/24 passing and a 59 yd touchdown run isn't too shabby out of the gate

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Marcus Gilchrist and DJ Reader also play for Houston.

I wonder if his National Championship ring says Bouleware or Ben.
    Can't read it, it's caked up with another mans shit

Y'all do know it was Wilkins who goosed that guy in the game don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Hand of one is the hand of all

#allin

Haha

Attached Images Attached Images
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

That team was infested was sphincterologist

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    That team was infested was National Championologists
    Fify

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I actually found myself pulling for him (really the Texans). The Texans have basically an all star team from sc. Clooney, Hopkins, Watkins, Joseph. Also good to see TJ Johnson(#Aynorstrong) getting his shot starting for the bengals. .

Is cool to see all the SC players on that team, also I think DJ Swearinger from Greenwood/USuC is on team as well if I am correct

Cool to hear Nuk introduce himself from Daniel High School, first time I called this kids name over PA at Westside you could tell he was a special player .

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Is cool to see all the SC players on that team, also I think DJ Swearinger from Greenwood/USuC is on team as well if I am correct

Cool to hear Nuk introduce himself from Daniel High School, first time I called this kids name over PA at Westside you could tell he was a special player .

He was, he and Josh Norman (another Greenwood guy) both start in the Redskins backfield now.
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

It was unbelievable how many guys were from Georgia, South Carolina, and Clemson. Georgia had 5 in the game. Geno Atkins said hello a couple times
    Last edited by SCDAWG; 09-15-2017 at 07:19 AM.

Boulware, on the other hand, would probably have to be wearing the Shroud of Turin. He will have uniform with his name on it soon enough, though. Just won't have pads on, may say "Ben" instead of "Boulware".
    Ben wont have to work that hard anytime soon, unless of course its by choice. His dads business does just fine..

The Texans cut Swearinger a couple of seasons ago because he would not play special teams I think he is with the Redskins now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    The Texans cut Swearinger a couple of seasons ago because he would not play special teams I think he is with the Redskins now.
    Not really. In college, Swearinger could intimidate and bully the hell out of the opposition. In the Pro's, they just send a tall receiver out there and laugh at him as they catch the ball over his medium sized ass...

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    It was unbelievable how many guys were from Georgia, South Carolina, and Clemson. Georgia had 5 in the game. Geno Atkins said hello a couple times
    Geno is a bad dude.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Happy birthday, <a href="https://twitter.com/deshaunwatson">@deshaunwatson</a>! For the record, I let u block that dunk cause ur a rookie and I didn&#39;t wanna risk hurting you before game 1 <a href="https://t.co/AdS42yZ7hj">pic.twitter.com/AdS42yZ7hj</a></p>&mdash; Mia Khalifa (@miakhalifa) <a href="https://twitter.com/miakhalifa/status/908338419377602562">September 14, 2017</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

figured this thread was about this

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Happy birthday, <a href="https://twitter.com/deshaunwatson">@deshaunwatson</a>! For the record, I let u block that dunk cause ur a rookie and I didn&#39;t wanna risk hurting you before game 1 <a href="https://t.co/AdS42yZ7hj">pic.twitter.com/AdS42yZ7hj</a></p>&mdash; Mia Khalifa (@miakhalifa) <a href="https://twitter.com/miakhalifa/status/908338419377602562">September 14, 2017</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Good try.