Thread: Sako a7

Default Sako a7

Talk to me, specifically the Rough tech Big game, anybody own one?

Hey Ed!

No I do not..
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Don't own that model but it's hard to beat a sako
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

This article gives you the differences in the Tikka T3, Sako A7 and 85.

http://www.biggamehunt.net/reviews/sako-a7-review

The A7 action is more like the older 75's. Never had one issue with my 75. I waffled on an A7 and Finnlight until I found the Finn Bear. You can't really go wrong if it has Sako on it.

Sako is a huge step up from Remington or Savage.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 09-14-2017 at 01:28 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Ten 4, I was ready to make an impulse buy today but the guy at the gunstore in Columbia talked me out of it. Im going to check with my local guy tomorrow and see what he can do on one.

Bought the A7 Roughtec Long Range in .308 about a year and a half ago. Put some quality glass on it and it is a killer set up. Very pleased!!

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Ten 4, I was ready to make an impulse buy today but the guy at the gunstore in Columbia talked me out of it. Im going to check with my local guy tomorrow and see what he can do on one.
    The guy at the gun store is an idiot.

Check EuroOptic. They have the Roughtech's in all flavors. They also have the 85 Black Synthetic in .308, 30'06 and .270 for $969.00 and the Finn Bear for a steal if you're inclined to buy a wood stock.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 09-14-2017 at 03:48 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I have an 85 .300 grey wolf that far exceeds my expectations, just need to find a different scope for it. Conquest and vortex aren't doing the gun proper justice. It's heavy but that's ok

Quote Originally Posted by trash2 View Post
    I have an 85 .300 grey wolf that far exceeds my expectations, just need to find a different scope for it. Conquest and vortex aren't doing the gun proper justice. It's heavy but that's ok
    I'm really liking this S&B Stratos. Had someone tell me they didn't think it was great in low light compared to a Diavari but, I'm sitting real late and can make out a lot of detail. I would still let that Kahles go even though I mounted on my No.1. I think my favorite hunting scope ever may just be this Trijicon 4-16X50 MOA Dot. I may sell my NF SHV F1 to get another one for that rifle.