exhausting
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

I like Tater and tot !
    I used to drink like a fish and run like a dog
    Done a whole lotta shit not permitted by law
    People call me the Picasso of painting the town

Seriously I thought you had to buy extra tags if you want to shoot a doe during archery season anytime, and then the dated tags during gun season are for shooting a doe on designated doe days, weekends. That nit right?
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Nevermind. Re read rules someone posted on here.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Use last ones (Dec/Jan) first. I am usually done deer hunting by Thanksgiving.
    E T

Preach on tater. After all you did rise from the dead.

Fucked up like a football bat is the only way to 'splain these tags.
    cut\'em

Dhall needs to tell about his tag problem tonight
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Preach on tater. After all you did rise from the dead.
    If only Squatty was so lucky...

#Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    Seriously I thought you had to buy extra tags if you want to shoot a doe during archery season anytime, and then the dated tags during gun season are for shooting a doe on designated doe days, weekends. That nit right?
    This is correct. If you use your date specific tags for arechery on another date you will be illegal. You must buy the additional any date tags to shoot a doe on a date other than the date on the date specific tags you received. There is a lot of inaccurate Information on this and other threads by those pissed at the new tagging system and life in general. Don't listen to those too lazy to read the directions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Shut up and eat fucking grass before I whack your ass with this stick.
    You'll put your eye out kid.

You aren't exactly correct. You may be if there is not an archery specific season in your game zone. But it clearly states in the regs you can use a date specific doe tag during archery season but can no longer use that tag

I used the October 7th tag first, simply because it was on top.

Quote Originally Posted by head hunter View Post
    This is correct. If you use your date specific tags for arechery on another date you will be illegal. You must buy the additional any date tags to shoot a doe on a date other than the date on the date specific tags you received. There is a lot of inaccurate Information on this and other threads by those pissed at the new tagging system and life in general. Don't listen to those too lazy to read the directions.
    This is not true. If you kill a deer during archery only season you can use any date specific tag you choose , on any day you choose. However you will no longer have that tag during rifle season.

OK. I had a deer hit in front of me on I77 today, it was unable to move but very much alive. I didn't have a doe tag, flagged down several hunters and they all said it wasn't a doe day. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by mudminnow View Post
    You aren't exactly correct. You may be if there is not an archery specific season in your game zone. But it clearly states in the regs you can use a date specific doe tag during archery season but can no longer use that tag
    I think we are both on the same page. For example, if you are in game zone 3 and choose to ARROW a doe today (monday) on private land, you will need an "any date" doe tag and NOT one of the date specific tags issued with your license. The date specific doe tags clearly say in red that to use a tag for archery on a date other than what is on the tag, you must be hunting during an archery only season or be on WMA land. I have verified this with two local wardens as well as the DNR office in Cola.

Quote Originally Posted by head hunter View Post
    I think we are both on the same page. For example, if you are in game zone 3 and choose to ARROW a doe today (monday) on private land, you will need an "any date" doe tag and NOT one of the date specific tags issued with your license. The date specific doe tags clearly say in red that to use a tag for archery on a date other than what is on the tag, you must be hunting during an archery only season or be on WMA land. I have verified this with two local wardens as well as the DNR office in Cola.
    YEah I think we are on the same page, but lets insult each others wives and talk about how you drank my beer and turn this into an 8 page thread...I mean after all, this is scducks
    Last edited by mudminnow; 09-18-2017 at 08:47 AM.

If I choose to shoot a doe before Oct 7th with my bow I'm using the Oct 7th tag.

And I dare somebody to try and write me a ticket for it.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    It's mother fucking embarrassing how fucked up our state is. This goat fucking tag system is a perfect example. Anyone that looks at how DNR operates and doesn't come to the realization that they think we are all fucking criminals is blind and these tags are a perfect example.

Between the Navy and traveling to hunt I have bought licenses in a bunch of states that have tags, none of them were as remotely fucked up as our "system". It's fucking embarrassing. More and more of the wardens are embarrassing, the leadership is embarrassing, the legislature that dangles what's left of the purse is embarrassing.....fuck em.

Ya gotta tag the deer before it's moved and the tag can be removed once the deer is processed so I'm going to throw my Oct 7th tag in the trash and bone out my deer at the site of the kill.

Fuck off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Just take the backstraps and hams at the point of kill and don't worry about it.

i'm ignoring the whole damn fiasco and gonna do wtf I want to do. Fuck a damn stupid system like this. I don't have time nor desire to spend such time on something so damn fucked up!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.