Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Well damn, Boulware cut by 49'rs

Where is ECUbuttholePirate? No pun intended as it relates to his hero Buttfingerware

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Yep. Hell, he can charge them $50 to sniff his fingers for the rest of his life and make a fortune up thar...
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Watson looked like boy among men Sunday. Let's be clear he is starting due to injury not talent.
    In your defense you're only half wrong on why he was in the game. Yes Fitzpatrick is injured. DW took over in the 2nd half after Tom Savage's poor performance. He didn't even start the game. But Savage's poor performance was largely in part to the inability of Texan's O-line to keep the Jaguar's D away from him.

So Watson came into a game where his team's already in a 19-0 hole with a O-line that can't block and accomplished something Savage couldn't: put together a TD drive.

Watson did fumble, so there's that. But he looks to have more "talent" than Savage.

Yeah he sucks.
    Last edited by willyworm; 09-13-2017 at 08:39 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

As for Boulware, he's best suited for a job on a practice squad as a tackling dummy until he either grows up or a team has a terrible injury problem and gets desperate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    In your defense you're only half wrong on why he was in the game. Yes Fitzpatrick is injured. DW took over in the 2nd half after Tom Savage's poor performance. He didn't even start the game. But Savage's poor performance was largely in part to the inability of Texan's O-line to keep the Jaguar's D away from him.

So Watson came into a game where his team's already in a 19-0 hole with a O-line that can't block and accomplished something Savage couldn't: put together a TD drive.

Watson did fumble, so there's that. But he looks to have more "talent" than Savage.

Yeah he sucks.
    So your defense is that he came in, Fumbled, and accomplished nothing?
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

That national championship hurt a lot of feelings

Watson looked like boy among men Sunday. Let's be clear he is starting due to injury not talent.
    Haha, what an idiot....
    :FYT:

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Where is ECUbuttholePirate? No pun intended as it relates to his hero Buttfingerware
    This makes no sense coming from an ECU alum himself.
    :FYT:

So your defense is that he came in, Fumbled, and accomplished nothing?

If you call being able to score a TD when the starter couldn't "nothing", then yeah that's exactly what I'm saying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So one touchdown for every turnover is a success? I bet your mother has a wall full of participation trophies
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

My mom's dead. But no she had all my MVP and shit trophies cause I was real good at what I did. If you think I was merely a "participant" you got me all wrong.

Meh, I guess focusing on the fumble makes it a wash in your eyes and I can see that, but being able to score when the man in front of him couldn't, is accomplishing something by comparison. And you know how we like to compare here in the Sports Forum. At least it's something the Texans can build on. Fumbles happen. At least when the opposing defense comes crashing thru the O-line DW can avoid em for an extra second or two to make a play. Mobility is worth something these days. And just in case you weren't watching the past few years when he was leading teams to NC games, so he knows how to win. And in case you forgot this as well, football is a team sport. Gotta get some blocking to allow him to his job. Get off man's nuts.
    Last edited by willyworm; 09-13-2017 at 09:47 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So he only coming in for Fitzpatrick because he is hurt? The same Ryan Fitzpatrick that is 46-69 as a starter? And then he is starting over a guy named Savage who nobody has ever heard of? Impressive
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

for all the bitter coot fans saying that watson isn't talented, can i have some of what youre smoking? comparing him to fitzgerald and "tom savage" is laughable. but watson is gonna get killed behind that texans o-line. absolute trash.
    Last edited by ziggy; 09-13-2017 at 09:53 AM.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Damn, can y'all not read? DW didn't start anything but the 2nd half.

But he earned the opportunity to be the starter this Thursday. Hell even Brady was a backup until the guy in front of him got gimped up. Gotta start somewhere.

So while we're comparing, where's ole Connor Shaw and Aaron Murray starting this week?
    Last edited by willyworm; 09-13-2017 at 09:55 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You can't make up this kind of shit. Is it the Texans O lines fault that the browns didn't want him?

I'll be nice. You're 100% right. Watson is the number 1 draft pick, heisman wininning, next tom Brady and the NFL talent scouts are just to dumb to see it

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    So he only coming in for Fitzpatrick because he is hurt? The same Ryan Fitzpatrick that is 46-69 as a starter?
    Am I missing something? I don't think Fitzpatrick has been in Houston since like 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by SCTRKY View Post
    Am I missing something? I don't think Fitzpatrick has been in Houston since like 2014.
    Hopefully you're sitting down cause this may blow your mind. He has actually played for more than one team! Crazy I know

I love these chats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hopefully you're sitting down cause this may blow your mind. He has actually played for more than one team! Crazy I know
    I'm well aware of where he has played. Played 2 years at the Jets, now with the Bucs as a backup I believe. I'm just confused how Fitzpatrick has anything to do with Watson playing.

He does. Other than the fact that Watson only get gets to play when he is hurt because ever a QB with a W/L record below 500 is better than Watson