Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New project

I have had some good times in that boat. Looks good can't wait to see it finished.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Your douche ass would drive that.

News flash for you rednecks commenting nice ride. Unless you are cruising the trailer park, upstanding women of today are not throwing themselves at someone that drives a Corvette. Ride that thing through Charleston and they will tell you to go back to Sangaree.

Rodney, you and I are going to kill some things outta this boat.
    Can't wait bud
    301 Taxidermy & Processing
    "Every harvest represents a life lived and a memory made."
    @301_taxidermy

Quote Originally Posted by ProvidenceSwamper View Post

News flash for you rednecks commenting nice ride. Unless you are cruising the trailer park, upstanding women of today are not throwing themselves at someone that drives a Corvette. Ride that thing through Charleston and they will tell you to go back to Sangaree.
    So, someone in a Vette apparently must have ran off with your woman at sometime?
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-13-2017 at 11:30 AM.
    "I am going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years"

i don't want some prude housewife anyway!....give me the slutty gal that'll suck a cue ball through a vacuum line!

diggin the initiative!....enjoyed watching triplebeard's while his was getting a makeover
    "No man for any considerable period can wear one face to himself and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be the true." Nathaniel Hawthorne

Quote Originally Posted by ProvidenceSwamper View Post

This guy gets it.

A corvette and a ford escape. Your taste in cars is about as shitty as your taste in sports teams.
    :FYT: