Thread: War eagle gladiator 750?

Default War eagle gladiator 750?

In my search for a mud boat I saw war eagles new gladiator. Anyone seen the boat in person? Other than a few YouTube videos there isn't much info on them. It looks like it might have logitudal bracing. Other than a true flat bottom I don't see anything about the bottom of the boat. Looks like they have designed it for timber hunters, which is what I'm after.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

I thought it was a v bottom boat
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    Yep. I have a border collie mix that is smarter than most of the people on this site.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Still not a true mud hull.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Bout time they got on board with longitudinal ribs.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Don't do it

Beating a dead horse with this thread. Time has gone by, anyone with first hand testimony on these guys?

Got a friend with one. It is a flat bottom. As opposed to the 8 degree V of most War Eagles but it still has strakes the length of the hull. It is definitely not a mud boat but more of a Timber boat. The strakes will still hang you up in a spin if stuck on a stump.The duck bill is beefy and should work well. The pods on the back are small unlike the hunt decks of true mid boats. The interior is spacious with plenty of storage. I would take one over the Havoc "mud boat" model but not over my Gator Trax.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

The longitudinal ribs are are a step in the right direction on a true mud hull or not to try and prevent hull hooking.

I'm an Xpress guy and they make a mud hull now (their Bayou series), but after talking to them directly and finding out they only put 3 longitudinal ribs in them I opted for another Gator Trax.

Quote Originally Posted by triplebeard View Post
    I'm an Xpress guy and they make a mud hull now (their Bayou series), but after talking to them directly and finding out they only put 3 longitudinal ribs in them I opted for another Gator Trax.
    The Bayou series is heavy as shit but heavy is not synonymous with tough...
    cut\'em

I went with a 18x54 Gatortail Extreme.