Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking a Golden Retriever puppy

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    my wife is reminding me of this hourly
    My GF has one, while i was not around during his puppy years, he still chews every fucking thing, including my glasses that he got off the counter, socks, IDs etc..... He gets in the trash if possible. Eats off your plate if you arent looking. While im sure most of that had to do with her training him, or lack there of, he is possibly the worst behaved dog ive ever seen. He sheds every frickin where. If you get dressed up to go out, you better not sit of anything..... Hes a good looking dog but he ruined me from ever wanting a Golden.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    My GF has one, while i was not around during his puppy years, he still chews every fucking thing, including my glasses that he got off the counter, socks, IDs etc..... He gets in the trash if possible. Eats off your plate if you arent looking. While im sure most of that had to do with her training him, or lack there of, he is possibly the worst behaved dog ive ever seen. He sheds every frickin where. If you get dressed up to go out, you better not sit of anything..... Hes a good looking dog but he ruined me from ever wanting a Golden.
    My ex had a chocolate lab that jumped on the counter to get what was leftover of a deer loin. I was about to strangle the little bastard but she was like "aww, he doesn't know any better". I told her he won't ever know any better if I don't put this foot square up his ass but she didn't care for that. I'm sure he still jumps on the counter and gets food but I'll guarantee ya my dog wouldn't think of doing such a thing. All about the owners.
    Last edited by jws; 11-02-2017 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    My wife bought a dog that wasn't supposed to shed. It was a selling point, if she slips up for a couple of days, the cotton balls start building up. It ain't my fault.
    So this is how you justify having a poobrador, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by jws View Post
    My ex had a chocolate lab that jumped on the counter to get what was leftover of a deer loin. I was about to strangle the little bastard but she was like "aww, he doesn't know any better". I told her he won't ever know any better if I don't put this foot square up his ass but she didn't care for that. I'm sure he still jumps on the counter and gets food but I'll guarantee ya my dog wouldn't think of doing such a thing. All about the owners.
    I agree. I beat the shit out of him everytime he does something stupid like that. He still does it around her, he makes sure im not around tho. I know of it. He used to beg for food and sit facing me between me and the tv, about 3 feet from me, after about smacking his head off his body 3-4 times, he doesnt do that anymore. He wont even come around me if i have food.