Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 3 1/2 vs 3 in

Originally posted by Gander:
    You guys will argue about anything.
    Ahh, the kettle speaks. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Like a bunch of old ladies huh? I couldn't let you guys have all the fun.

I said .... ALL OF MY GUNS HAVE HOLES IN THE BARRELS!! Dern it, no one wanna argue with me about that??!!
    Good Dogs- $600.00 <br />Dog Box- $350.00 <br />Old Truck- $4,000.00 <br />Hearing a pack of hounds chase Mr. Whitetail in the SC swamps - PRICELESS!!!<br /><br />I came out here to enjoy nature, dont talk to me about the environment

My dear Piper, by definition a barrel has a hole. There is nowhere to go with this one.

Wasnt tryin to go anywhere .... was a joke.

"By Definition"?? You can read?? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    OH, and I did look "barrel" up in my Webster, and no where in there did it say anything by definition about a hole.
    Is you trying to throw your intellect aorund again - remember what happened last time you did that, you ghot whiplash and a sprained ankle.

Over & Out,
    Dear Piper [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Good Dogs- $600.00 <br />Dog Box- $350.00 <br />Old Truck- $4,000.00 <br />Hearing a pack of hounds chase Mr. Whitetail in the SC swamps - PRICELESS!!!<br /><br />I came out here to enjoy nature, dont talk to me about the environment

You guys will argue about anything.
    Can you tell huntin season is over!?!?!?
    80-20 Genaration

I bought a benelli M2(3inch) about 5 months ago. The reason I got it and not the SBE 2(3 1/2) was that I know I don't need to shoot 3 1/2's to kill birds. But now I think about it, it sure would be nice to have that option if I wanted it. In fact I am considering selling my M2 and just going ahead and buying the SBE2(just to have that option).

But I think with the new 3 inch shells(Hevi-shot and the like) you don't need the 3 1/2's. That was my logic on getting the M2.

In keeping with the spirit of this rediculous arguement and out of unbearable boredom I offer the following remarks.

Originally posted by CPiper:
    Wasnt tryin to go anywhere .... was a joke.
    I'm fairly certain everyone knew you were trying to make a joke.

Originally posted by CPiper:
    Is you trying to throw your intellect aorund again - remember what happened last time you did that, you ghot whiplash and a sprained ankle.
    First I'd like to take a moment to compliment you on your spelling.

Last time I checked, and I didn't have to look in the dictionary, ALL of the barrels on my guns had holes in them. In fact, since all the barrels in all the guns in all of the world have holes in them I am fairly certain that even without consulting a dictionary we can safely say that "by definition" a barrel has a hole. Shouldn't you be spreading pro-dog driving propaganda somewhere? [img]graemlins/devil-flip.gif[/img]

THANKS for the compliment!! Comeing from YOU, it made me day ... AND ... if you KNEW I was TRYING to make a joke, why the comment??
    Yea, in keeping with the boredom, Im sure you will have a come back .... and yes, I have been spreading my doggin rumors around, thick and heavy!!
    Iv already got many a guest lined up, some of them will be first timers, some 2nd timers and I even have some guests lined up for the opening hunt. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Nanny Nanny Boo Boo!!

I aint skeered of the spelling bee police!!
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Yea, Im am BORD!! Id argue with a stop sign right now!!!!!!!!!!