Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Passion in 100ft

Irma

Quote Originally Posted by SCWOODROW View Post
    Irma
    Ahhhhhhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had him taking drag, all the way to the backing....and he threw the damned hook.

But seriously once the weather calms down, (always a strong bite after a storm) I'm game.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I had him taking drag, all the way to the backing....and he threw the damned hook.

But seriously once the weather calms down, (always a strong bite after a storm) I'm game.
    Lets roll, I have the handheld

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    I just puncture them behind the gill and make a 2-3 in slit through both sides. Makes easy work of them

Rookies... Insert blade into soft spot on either side of dorsal spine.

Frying triggerfish is just as wrong as frying wahoo.

B35, we'll let u slide, but Will you know better.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post

Those are all BSB. I'm saving the triggers for the grill

I seem to remember a post from back in 2013 where you were dying try the trigger burger recipe...where they were breaded and pan fried.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Those mf'ers are damn good

Quote Originally Posted by jws View Post
    Those mf'ers are damn good
    So we're the fill'its I fried last night. I blackened some this morning with some runny eggs and a cup of coffee too. Key West Pork chops for tomorrow's breakfast.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    I seem to remember a post from back in 2013 where you were dying try the trigger burger recipe...where they were breaded and pan fried.
    I have trouble remembering what day it is, so I can't confirm or deny that.

However, I do know that a lot of triggers have been cooked every-whicha-way on my porch, and I stand by the statement that they deserve to be pan seared in butter.

Lemme get them numbers and I'll trade ya a ledge in 130 that even 2th could troll up a wahoo or 3.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

I love it when yall talk this saltlife stuff. Trading numbers and such. Leaves me breathless.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    I love it when yall talk this saltlife stuff. Trading numbers and such. Leaves me breathless.
    Hush it Doc.

You can come off that book of Loran #s too

I'll even bring u some fish. Cut and vacuum sealed.

Default Passion in 100ft

Hush it Doc.

You can come off that book of Loran #s too

I'll even bring u some fish. Cut and vacuum sealed.
    How much would said book cost me

Last edited by b35w; 09-07-2017 at 07:55 AM.

Um the fish sounds like a good trade if you could throw in couple #'s of fresh shrimp 16-20's preferred, then we can talk about said book or books I have. I will even show you some of the VHS tapes of real fishin before you had to be a lawyer to see what you could catch. Them was the days. Loran A was the tits
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Loran A was certainly NOT the tits, but put me down for an order of said books. I would be curious to see if you had something I don't already have.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonw View Post
    Loran A was certainly NOT the tits, but put me down for an order of said books. I would be curious to see if you had something I don't already have.
    Better than a compass but you right, not much. I learned with a compass and is all we had till A came out. Yea I am old.

Better than a compass but you right, not much. I learned with a compass and is all we had till A came out. Yea I am old.
    Curious. Do you still convert from Loran A or even have any Loran A? Most of the "books" that I have seen are Loran C and they are difficult enough to convert accurately because of the nature of Loran C. I find that most of my Loran C conversions can sometimes be off by a few hundred feet, but this is because Loran C is only accurate to a few hundred feet. If I recall, Loran A could be off by a mile or more... And while some of the Loran C numbers can be dead on when converting, anyone who thinks that they can convert them 100% effectively to "dead on" just doesn't understand Loran C to begin with.

I agree 100%. All my #'s are Loran C and on the money give or take a few feet.

Um the fish sounds like a good trade if you could throw in couple #'s of fresh shrimp 16-20's preferred, then we can talk about said book or books I have. I will even show you some of the VHS tapes of real fishin before you had to be a lawyer to see what you could catch. Them was the days. Loran A was the tits
    I can arrange