Thread: Wanna try but need info

Default Wanna try but need info

After watching the video Fracas posted and then seeing it on ETV a few minuets ago I would like to try striper fishing. I just know absolutely nothing about it. Not asking for holes (wont argue with them either), just general locations and when to do it. I will also like any other advise yall have for someone trying it.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Wolf; 09-04-2017 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Cause you guys are assholes

strippers are easy to catch- they like lots of $2 bills and a few grams of coke

Find someone that's into it and tag along. Over time you will develop your own methods. For example: I rarely use live bait, but a lot of guys do and they do really well. 2 hours on a boat with someone who knows the deal will go much farther than 100 pages of opinion on a forum. Be warned - striper fishing is addictive. And it's a great bridge for the long summer between turkey and deer.

I remember that stripper I almost caught way back when in Augusta one weekend. She was much, much finer than most, except for that dang boa constrictor she liked to carry around.

As for striper fishing, I've just never gotten out for them, but it sounds like wiz18's advice is solid.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

I take you not in upstate, if so I will start back fishing sometime in December .

Don't mind taking you to Hartwell to show you the ropes at all

I'm in the low country but if I get a chance around then I might hit you up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call jay leatherman with stripers unlimited. He's a friend of mine and guides on clarks hill.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid