Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CLEMSON/AUBURN Predictions

Default CLEMSON/AUBURN Predictions

I got the DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPS whippin that ass with a rope. Odds ain't out yet but should be a heck of a good time. Think they Kikkin it bout 7ish. I got the CU beating um by 7
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

The line is out and it's Climp5in - 6.5 points

I was close.
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I got a 6 and just layed down a little.

I wish it was at Auburn but it isn't, the home field will be a big advantage here.
    I do know that if Auburn wins, there is nothing left in the ACC this year with FSU
    getting an L hung on them already.

Right

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I wish it was at Auburn but it isn't, the home field will be a big advantage here.
    I do know that if Auburn wins, there is nothing left in the ACC this year with FSU
    getting an L hung on them already.
    An early L is better than a later L, but losing their QB pretty much does them in anyway unless that skinny (6'5" 185) freshman QB is somehow the real deal.

Clemson 63
    Auburn 17

Clemson 45
    Auburn 24

Auburn 70
    Climp5in 33
    Last edited by ecu1984; 09-03-2017 at 11:32 PM.

I look to see Clemson show out in this game. Especially the D.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Auburn isn't Kent State. It'll be a field goal type game 24-21, 23-20. Whoever has the better kicker will win it late.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Honest to goodness. Who does Clemson have left on their schedule that is worth a shit. FSU is done. NC State got beat by USC.

The away game at Louisville is a huge game.

don't forget about the all mighty cocks. hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Honest to goodness. Who does Clemson have left on their schedule that is worth a shit. FSU is done. NC State got beat by USC.
    Ohio State or Oklahoma in the playoff?????
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    Yeah too early to predict any kind of playoff contestants. Bama will be there for sure. Maybe OSU. We both know how that ended last time. Meyer is still popping pain pills.

Get past Louisville and its wide open. Don't think FSU will contends without a QB. Punish Carolina again late and Atlanta is looking better and better.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Auburn isn't Kent State. It'll be a field goal type game 24-21, 23-20. Whoever has the better kicker will win it late.
    And Clemson ain't Ga Southern.

It will be higher scoring than the 20's but I agree with the last sentence.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Don't be fucking stupid. Clemson produced the top defensive player in all of CFB last year and he is already crushing it in the NFL. they also had the #1 draft pick heisman trophy winning quarterback who will likely break every NFL record in history. Dabo has built a dynasty and the ACC is clearly the best and hardest conference in college football. The dabo train will roll again clemson 176 to -7
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

I am not saying anything except focus on Auburn and Louisville. If Clemson can both a game with Pitt, Clemson cam certainly lose to Auburn or Louisville. Lose to Louisville and acc championship game is out.
    Last edited by DJP; 09-04-2017 at 08:50 AM.