Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lifted Trucks vs Harvey

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Lifted Trucks vs Harvey

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Glad to see they are good for something , because anything lifted more than a few inches baffles me.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

And then there's this piece of crap Law Dog.

He appreciates the help but has had enough.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Ol cop looks like he's been doing work. Those Pants look so nice and clean

[QUOTE=whitty;2375853]Ol cop looks like he's been doing work. Those Pants look so nice and clean[/QUOTE

You better hush yo mouth. That's Detective Chris Pearson of the Orange County Sheriff Office.

I guess Barney with a Badge Boner gets to decide when people have had enough help. Asshole needs to be beat down a few times. And if that doesn't adjust his attitude he needs to be taken out in the swamp, hit in the head with the soft side of an axe and fed to the gators.

Getting fired would work too.

That's how you make the world a better place.

Someone needs to find out his name and this video needs to go viral.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Detective Chris Pearson
    (409)769-6391
    cpearson@co.orange.tx.us
    Orange County Sheriff Office

I believe it has gone viral.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    Detective Chris Pearson
    (409)769-6391
    cpearson@co.orange.tx.us
    Orange County Sheriff Office

I believe it has gone viral.
    Thanks and good deal!

Emails beginning?
    More fuel = more boost!!

Some guy from another forum was trying to defend the cop's actions by saying maybe the cop thought the swamp buggy was looting so he wanted to check his ID. Then he said the man in the buggy should have had his ID on him. The poster proved what an idiot he is too.

1) The man is rescuing people. He knows when he may have to wade in neck-deep water to help someone. Not a good thing to do with your billfold.

2) The man brought 2 (two) $69,000 swamp buggies all the way from Illinois to Texas and used his own money and equipment to tow them there. I seriously doubt he was looking to steal a big screen TV.

3) If he was looting the cop could have seen the loot. It ain't like a swamp buggy has a bunch of hidden cargo holds.

4) The swamp buggy had a group of people the guy had just rescued sitting in plain site on the deck.

The cop was an asshole, period.

He should have said "thanks"
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

Before we mount up the internet lynch mob...

It pissed me off proper when I first saw it. Watched it twice.

Then...there's a point to consider:that those things throw a helluva wake. True houses are already fuct, but the wakes are making them more fuct. Cop is working while his family is alone, in that mess. My temper would be kinda short too.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

True story on the wake. Had a friend that had water an inch from going in his house after the flood. Another neighbor decided to help him out while he wasn't home and pull a jeep out of the water. The wake caused water to go into his house.

All for a jeep that has freaking drain holes in it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    And then there's this piece of crap Law Dog.

That is ridiculous

The "because I said so" is what pisses me off most.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Before we mount up the internet lynch mob...

It pissed me off proper when I first saw it. Watched it twice.

Then...there's a point to consider:that those things throw a helluva wake. True houses are already fuct, but the wakes are making them more fuct. Cop is working while his family is alone, in that mess. My temper would be kinda short too.
    Biggest complaint from residents during the flood and Matthews was wake from vehicles. But that's no excuse for his attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wake? What's worse, wake or sitting in your flooded house waiting on help that never comes?

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Ghost View Post
    Biggest complaint from residents during the flood and Matthews was wake from vehicles. But that's no excuse for his attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No argument there. There is also the damage tires and water is doing to the roads to consider. Ridden through Nichols lately?

Quote Originally Posted by formerly bohica View Post
    Wake? What's worse, wake or sitting in your flooded house waiting on help that never comes?
    At this point, folks are being ferried to and from their homes on salvage missions. If my home had one inch of water from coming over the threshold, and somebody came by throwing 2' of wake, through my door, that I had been praying for days for water to stay where it was at...I'd have a much stronger tone than that officer did.

Overall, it's a shitty situation. I get both sides. I dont think the officer needs to lose his job over it, which if the internet lynch mob continues, is where it's headed.
    Last edited by BigBrother; 09-06-2017 at 04:05 PM.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton