Thread: Rub

Default Rub

Found what is the biggest rub I've seen in my life today. How big y'all think this one is?

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

6.5 year old. 198lbs. 9 point. He's on the downslope as far as rack goes. So ole youll never see him

Name him "bark stripper" and get after him
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I've seen 10 pts rub twigs and 6pts rub on live oaks. That rub isn't that big.....

Big bucks rub small trees and small bucks rub big trees. Look for hoof prints if you want a better gauge on deer size.

About fifteen feet away, about a half inch thick pine tree was bare so he's rubbing both. You can't tell from the picture but his tines are gouging that thing. Then he's got a scrape right next to it with branches being nibbled about six feet up.

Buy a decoy and start setting buck bombs off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowhorn doing work.

Not bad but when u see 3 trees that size rub in one group of trees together then u know u got a buck with some spread and some heavy bone

Ground check him and report back.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I know where there is a rub at Mullberry that killed an 8-9 inch diameter tree. So the deer just started rubbing the big is tree beside it. Used to be a good one on a road at Betty Neck as well. Tree was like my thigh. My thigh is full growned.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Doubt I'll kill him. It's a buddies property that we are still getting ready for later in the year. I don't hunt deer enough to catch this guy slipping up.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipper View Post
    6.5 year old. 198lbs. 9 point. He's on the downslope as far as rack goes. So ole youll never see him
    I was gonna comment but I think you have the right idea. Although I would say he is 205#. Of course I guess that depends if he catches him before his morning dump.

My wife owns 15 acres in Virginia not too far outside of Richmond and we saw a rub on a tree the size of my waist with
    a scape under a licking branch from last year, a bunch of them. Deep gouges in it too. I went up last month and mowed it and put a camera there.
    Can't wait to check the card.

Trail camera will tell you
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Put out a camera last week, got it last night. Dates wrong but time is right.

Last edited by Colin4; 09-08-2017 at 12:47 PM.

One more year and he'll be a nice one.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Trust me, if I see him this year he's getting the hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin4 View Post
    Trust me, if I see him this year he's getting the hammer.

What in the hell does Hart have to do with this?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Had one in mccormick co. last year that was about the size of my thigh and was hitting the tree about 10in behind it when he was rubbing that one.