Thread: Labs at Bay Creek

Default Labs at Bay Creek

Huntin Coasta somehow posted in the Cyber Blind about a litter of pups. Check it out. As i post, 4 males are left. Call ne or Rhett if you need info.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

2 pups remain. Black males. Let me know if you're interested.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Ok, we are down to one pup and he is a visitor at my house which already has 4 dogs. I'd really like to find him a home before my wife becomes anymore attached. This little guy is real personable, is current on all shots and is a right playful pup. This litter has master hunters on both sides. The dad is rock solid as a performer and the mom is a really strong retriever that I have not put through training. Holler if you're looking for a good dog or let someone else know.

Dog gone - or at least leaving next week.