Thread: Body Shop - between Newberry and Columbia

Default Body Shop - between Newberry and Columbia

Or somewhere around there. I can take it anywhere I want, but I have no experience with this.

Someone pulled out in front of me and I T-boned them. Headlights, bumper and grill are toast, crumpled the hood, at least one fender and pushed it into the driver side door to where I couldn't open it. 1 air bag deployed.
    Insurance estimated at $9,133. Depending at what percentage they considered it totaled it should be getting close, it was an 09 Z71 with 150,000 miles on it.

I want a reputable shop that will obviously do a good job fixing it but also checking out any thing else the adjuster may have missed. If there's something that was missed it could mean the body shop not getting the business since it would be totaled. I don't want anything being brushed under the rug for the shop's sake of making more money. (If that is even a reasonable worry)

Any suggestions?

Ballentine Collision The owner is a machine that will fight an insurance adjuster to get it done right.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Newberry Auto Repair. Looks like a dump and is hard to find, but does jam up work. Keep that a secret though.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Ballentine Collision The owner is a machine that will fight an insurance adjuster to get it done right.
    I've used them before. They did a good job and had no issue with insurance as well

JP Auto and Equipment repair. They are about a mile off I-26 HWY 773 (Exit 82) on Wicker Rd in Pomaria. They seem to do good work.

https://www.facebook.com/jpauto123/

Just drive on into Cola and visit either John Harris or Carolina Paint and Body. John or Jack are capable of hooking you up equally well.

They both will find something the adjuster did not.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by SCDEERE View Post
    JP Auto and Equipment repair. They are about a mile off I-26 HWY 773 (Exit 82) on Wicker Rd in Pomaria. They seem to do good work.

Definitely a no go for me.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDEERE View Post

Those dumbasses have a damn picture of a check of a customers on their FB page.. Fuk that and using them..

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Those dumbasses have a damn picture of a check of a customers on their FB page.. Fuk that and using them..
    Non-payer who writes bad checks?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I used them one time. Replacing a plug/injector on my 5.4 ford. Wasn't long after I started back having issues. Found a guy I work with that does all my mechanical work if I can't fix it myself.

john harris

talk to zack
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.