Thread: Rain

Default Rain

We are bone dry in my neck of the woods. I hope this TS brings some rain,just not like Texas is getting though.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

We needed some and got way too much the other night. 1 storm brought us over 5" in about 2-1/2 hours.

I'd like a nice slow soaking rain not a flash flood.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Hell i don't need anymore! Putting Nitrogen on my millet as we speak trying to beat this rain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

[I] doubt we get any rain outa this one Labluver
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Yep I wish we could get some as well. My gauge has been empty for 3 week now.

We are the opposite. We have averaged 3-4 inches a week almost every week for most of the summer. I would love to have 3 weeks with an empty gauge. I really hope Irma and the bulk of the rain stays far off the coast.