Thread: Stagger Lee

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Stagger Lee

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

More old ones.

Bobbie Gentry was a poor gal from Mississippi. She was raised on her grandparents' farm in Chickasaw County. Her grandmother traded one of the family's milk cows for a neighbor's piano, and seven-year-old Bobbie composed her first song, "My Dog Sergeant Is a Good Dog". She attended school in Greenwood, Mississippi, and began teaching herself to play the guitar, bass, banjo, and the vibraphone.

Last edited by Mergie Master; 08-25-2017 at 01:19 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I prefer this Stagger Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Pudge trumped Baby

Classic!!!

Willie and Ray Charles

Last edited by Mergie Master; 08-25-2017 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Pudge trumped Baby
    She did by a lot!

Pudge was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Classic!!!

Willie and Ray Charles

I like all the others too, but that one made me smile.

I'm glad some got the Pudge reference.

Last edited by Mergie Master; 08-25-2017 at 04:55 PM.