Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Conway Bank Robbery

It's been enough for a long time. We have made it too easy for the criminals and too difficult for the lawful to be able to defend themselves. The criminals have no fear of punishment. To them a lifetime in prison holds more tangible benefits than they would likely earn by working.

I'm sure that this "person of interest" will be caught and when he is , he will surrender- at which point he will get his 3 hots, a bed and free health care for the rest of his worthless life. ( on the dime of the taxpayers).. makes no sense. A bullet (or 20) is way cheaper.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Bullets don't deter this shit except for the single perp. Hang their asses in public and you WILL see attitudes change...

You have my full support.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bullets don't deter this shit except for the single perp. Hang their asses in public and you WILL see attitudes change...
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I like the way this man thinks. Bullets are ok but public hanging would have a far greater effect

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Oh he needs to be approached
    Last edited by ecu1984; 08-23-2017 at 11:14 AM.

I've been saying this for years. Once a month on the State House grounds. Sell BBQ, tea and lemonade. Make a day of it. Let's eliminate prison overcrowding and taxpayer burdens.
    Last edited by DuvnDux; 08-23-2017 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Spellcheck got me.
    \"If they don\'t hatch, they don\'t fly south\"

IN.

Ropes are a lot cheaper than bullets.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I have nothing but prayers for the victims, family and friends at this moment. I challenge each of you to stop, bow your head and say a prayer now.

I'll save my hate for later.

Please tell me he didn't live stream on the net.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Challenge accepted and sincere prayers sent.
    \"If they don\'t hatch, they don\'t fly south\"

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Ropes are a lot cheaper than bullets.

a good rope and a strong oak will last for yrs

c.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    I have nothing but prayers for the victims, family and friends at this moment. I challenge each of you to stop, bow your head and say a prayer now.

I'll save my hate for later.
    Thank you, and done. However, do not confuse hate with requirement...

Sounds like they arrested him. Looks like he killed a couple more before. Damnit!

Lawyers will be lining up to defend him. If they can get him off or reduce his the sentence their client list will double.
    "We have become so open minded that our brains have fallen out"

The animal that did this deserves first class representation, followed by a first class trial, followed by a first class hanging.

They caught him in Greenville, NC

"Convicted in March 2011 as a habitual felon for larceny over $1,000, Council was released from prison on Nov. 3, 2016, his parole terminated on July 31, just 11 days before the BB&T robbery, state Department of Public Safety records show. His previous criminal history includes convictions for breaking and entering, larceny, larceny of a motor vehicle, and receiving a stolen vehicle, all in Wake, Pitt and Wilson counties in North Carolina."

They should have strung him up in March of 2011.
    "We have become so open minded that our brains have fallen out"

Quote Originally Posted by cburns View Post
    a good rope and a strong oak worked for years and years until society got soft

c.

FIFY

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Hearing he's a suspect in this;

4 elderly friends playing cards killed in apparent home invasion
    The sheriff said two residents of the home and two visitors had been sitting around a kitchen table when they died.

Authorities identified the homeowners Tuesday morning as 72-year-old Janice Harris and 88-year-old James Harris, as well as their visitors, 76-year-old James Whitley and 67-year-old Peggy Whitley.
    The sheriff did say two of the victims were close friends of his.

"I knew two of these people personally," Tripp said. "In my 33 years of law enforcement, this is my first quadruple murder."
    "We do have indications a robbery did take place," Tripp said.

The victims were longtime county residents.

"All four victims were members of this community and well-known, and well thought of," Tripp said. "You put your emotions aside and you work the case."

The sheriff says the home was invaded sometime between Sunday and Monday morning, and some items are missing, but there were no signs of a struggle.
    The sheriff said the four victims appeared to have been playing cards at the time.
    Tripp said investigators have gotten some leads from talks with people in the neighborhood. There is no suspect information.

Authorities are urging motorists in the area to stop driving past the crime scene.

A $7,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest of the individual(s) responsible for the quadruple homicide.

Anyone with information is urged to call Halifax County Sheriff's Office at (252) 583-8201, CrimeStoppers at (252) 583-4444, or SBI at (919) 779-8188.

http://abc11.com/four-elderly-people...asion/2330911/

Boozer, I knew Katie as well as her husband. Small world. She was good people. The parole boards and judges should have to answer for this.
    We need some old fashioned regulators for the murderers, rapist and child abusers.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH