Thread: Offical 2017 Army Worm Update

Default Offical 2017 Army Worm Update

Well bitches...its that time of the year to be on the lookout for worst bug in the universe....the fall army worm. People are beginning to plant their food plots and had best keep a sharp eye out as they come up through the next few weeks. If you have rice and jap millet planted for ducks, you better be watching! This is the like the best, mist useful thread in this motha! Army worms can pop up anytime between now and late September. If anyone spots them, PLEASE post up date and county. To stop them in their tracks, all that is needed is an application on carboryl. Once there is an alert posted in your county, get to spraying errything you have coming up. They love just about anything young and tender......everything we plant for deer.....wheat, oats, greens, turnips, millet, you name it.

Yessir, Captain Cocaine.

In all seriousness.....all seriousness.....the army worm can do work like no other pest known to man. The will pull off the sickest Ricky Bobby - Shake n Bake - Magic Man on your crops/foodplots that you've ever seen! Now you see em, now you dont!

Excellent and sound advice Cotton. Drive on hard charger.

A can of raid, cottontop, and 2 key bumps = no more army worms.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    The will pull off the sickest Ricky Bobby - Shake n Bake - Magic Man on your crops/foodplots that you've ever seen! Now you see em, now you dont!
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

They are hell on Hay!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

They are hell on anything that grows. After 2 key bumps, whew, look out. Damn that's funny
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Damn. I havent even thought of them and you had to bring it up. Now im gonna worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkipper View Post
    Damn. I havent even thought of them and you had to bring it up. Now im gonna worry about it.
    Brotha Im just trying to help everyone out. It is sickening to have to replant foodplots over some stupid worms. Not to mention its a huge waste of money. If people really would keep an eye out and post when and where they have spotted them it might save some folks the heartache. Id like to know when they have been seen this year for the first time myself. Once they have been spotted, ill be spraying everything. Its cheap and it works.

The only time I had an out of body experience and spoke in tongues was not at the church of god but when I rounded the corner and saw one of my food plots devastated by them for the second year in a row. The week before it looked like the cover of a magazine.

-SLED caused the crop devestation-
    sounds like you should've taken pictures one week earlier to send in to 'High Times'.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor