Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kara hummer build

My brother had a 6.5hp long tail that i used to test. Rear floated it real well. Threw a 50lb bag of sand on the back to aproxiamate 13hp weight. I have a 13 longtail on mine. To be honest the only time i can use the extra hp is getting back to the landing. For all practical purposes a 7hp on a stumpjumper frame would be perfect. And a hell of a lot easier to get up a levie bank
    Last edited by mello_collins; 08-22-2017 at 09:55 AM.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    My brother had a 6.5hp long tail that i used to test. Rear floated it real well. Threw a 50lb bag of sand on the back to aproxiamate 13hp weight. I have a 13 longtail on mine. To be honest the only time i can use the extra hp is getting back to the landing. For all practical purposes a 7hp on a stumpjumper frame would be perfect. And a hell of a lot easier to get up a levie bank
    I put the borrowed 6.5 on there today, even at ildle speed she moved right along, I think the 6.5 with a few mods will be perfect .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    SCducks is not checkers, it's chess.