Thread: Chocolate Lab

Default Chocolate Lab

Its with great sadness that I put this out there. I have an almost 7 month old chocolate lab, male, that I have to get rid of. I paid $500 for the pup and have over $300 in vet bills (shots, worming, pills, etc) and now he has to go. This is due to health reasons, ours, not the dogs. He understands basic commands and will retrieve, understands his kennel, and is 95% house broken (still has an accident every once in a while). He is a little behind the learning curve for a 7 month old, but I believe he is smart enough to catch up. AKC litter enrolled. I haven't registered him yet, so you can register him in your name. Hate to do it, but like I said, not much of a choice at this point and I don't want to ruin what is potentially a good dog. I'm located in Summerville.

U just looking for someone to adopt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adoption or buying ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    SCducks is not checkers, it's chess.

Pics?

Adoption?

Price? Interested!

I got to get rid of him. Would I like to get my money back out of him? Sure I would. Do I believe that's going to happen? Of course I don't. If you would like him, send me PM. If you would like to donate some money in the process, fantastic. I'm not expecting it. I put this here because I feel that anyone on this site that takes him will provide a good home and take good care of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose843 View Post
    Its with great sadness that I put this out there. I have an almost 7 month old chocolate lab, male, that I have to get rid of. I paid $500 for the pup and have over $300 in vet bills (shots, worming, pills, etc) and now he has to go. This is due to health reasons, ours, not the dogs. He understands basic commands and will retrieve, understands his kennel, and is 95% house broken (still has an accident every once in a while). He is a little behind the learning curve for a 7 month old, but I believe he is smart enough to catch up. AKC litter enrolled. I haven't registered him yet, so you can register him in your name. Hate to do it, but like I said, not much of a choice at this point and I don't want to ruin what is potentially a good dog. I'm located in Summerville.
    So sorry to hear that you must give up your dog, but most of all I wish you all the best with the "health reasons" you are going through. Someone on here help with placing this pup and hopefully also with his investment.
    Home Of :

HRCH HR SHR Sunstar's Gigi The Boss's Daughter MH

Sunstar's Lookout 4 Miz Azie
    Sunstar's The Pro-Zak Attack

WWW.sunstarsduckdogs.com

Its been a long week. I haven't had time to do much with everything going on. Pup has been adopted. Thanks to everyone interested. I had no doubts that whoever on this site took him, he will be well cared for. Thanks again.

Glad to hear he's got a new home. I'll tell my hunting partner he thought about it too long.

Get better soon.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Wish I had seen this, sounds like he would have been perfect for us and my kids
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.