Thread: Newest Member of the family

Default Newest Member of the family

Grace, six week old GWP and already outsmarting us, mastering the stairs, and giving the black lab and GSP hell.

I've got high hopes for her in the duck and upland bird world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Pretty pup. My next one may be a Draught.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Beautiful dog, who is she out of?

Here is mine

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

She's out of Black River Kennels in Timmonsville. I don't have her pedigree in front of me but if she's anything like her dad, we will be in good shape.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Great looking pup. Congrats

Do they shed much?

Not that I have noticed. Since I have a black lab in the house, I quit worrying about shedding.

Many of the most memorable hunts of my life have been walking behind a Wire Hair... they are fantastic dogs.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Pretty pup. Congrats!