Thread: Shrimp Poles

Default Shrimp Poles

I've been using a set of homemade PVC and conduit ones for a couple years. Last year I broke one and have had a few others go missing. That being said I'm looking for a set of nice fiberglass ones this go around.

I called BJ Graphix in Newberry at the recommendation of many on this site, but just my luck they are not making them anymore . I'd rather buy a set made well and locally than the overpriced ones at Charleston Angler and such. Anybody got a good lead on who is making them. I'm in Charleston, but travel towards the upstate and Aiken area regularly. Will be headed to the upstate Labor Day weekend and was hoping to grab a set from Newberry then but the plan has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireman View Post
    I've been using a set of homemade PVC and conduit ones for a couple years. Last year I broke one and have had a few others go missing. That being said I'm looking for a set of nice fiberglass ones this go around.

I called BJ Graphix in Newberry at the recommendation of many on this site, but just my luck they are not making them anymore . I'd rather buy a set made well and locally than the overpriced ones at Charleston Angler and such. Anybody got a good lead on who is making them. I'm in Charleston, but travel towards the upstate and Aiken area regularly. Will be headed to the upstate Labor Day weekend and was hoping to grab a set from Newberry then but the plan has changed.
    Somebody in irmo is making them I think. I'll see if I can find a contact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a set that I never use anymore that are from BJ Graphix

He got a set of pvc my daddy put together in 1992, still going strong. Dang spending money on fiberglass ones, replace the ones you have and roll on, spend that cash on guns and ammo!