Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Muslims Take Over A Small Southern Town

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    OK I'll be the first. You are the guy that gets his head cut off. It is a widely known fact why these people are here. It is not to contribute to our society and to prosper. It's to bring a culture here that has already had very negative effects on Europe. Care to argue these FACTS. Might want to check with SNOPES before you do.
    It's mathematically impossible for them to take over the USA with our immigration policy and birthrate of non-muslim US citizens. You know this, right?

And why would I get my head cut off? Under the laws of SC, I have the right to defend myself with a bullet... Again, just because I am not scared of the boogeyman doesn't mean that the boogeyman is going to get me.

NEXT!!! Anyone else want to give reason a shot?
    Last edited by jasonw; 08-17-2017 at 08:57 AM.

No doubt that bringing people who do not share our values is not a good idea. I don't think any one on here would argue that point5. But jasonw has bought up some great points
    1) The story is bullshit. 2) We will not have Sharia law here. Ever. Muslims are a small fraction of the population, and many of them do not want it. 3) these articles are designed to scare people or get you worked up, trust me when I tell you 99.9% of these Muslims are nothing to be worried about. America is not Europe , how many people do you know that would put up with shit like this if it were true
    Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    OK I'll be the first. You are the guy that gets his head cut off. It is a widely known fact why these people are here. It is not to contribute to our society and to prosper. It's to bring a culture here that has already had very negative effects on Europe. Care to argue these FACTS. Might want to check with SNOPES before you do.

I don't want em here. I don't like em here. They are dangerous. From flying planes into our buildings to infiltrating our military to bombing our marathons to cutting our citizens heads off to shooting queers. That's plenty for me. And this ain't propaganda. It's FACT.
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 08-17-2017 at 09:08 AM.

ok - so politics aside...what do we do about an ideology that IS becoming more popular in our society? That's the real question. It doesn't matter if it was Bush, Obama or Trump's name attached to the year of an article in my opinion. The policy put in place does matter, I fully understand this, but JasonW makes some points that I think really matter in setting aside political agenda and focusing on something that is a growing topic and concern amongst many throughout the World not just America.

Don't worry. Once they pull off the big one & kill the ""right people", they'll be dealt with appropriately.

All of what your saying maybe true. The story is still bullshit. When people believe bullshit stories and spread them around, it weakens their credibility. Reasonable people can see through bullshit and this shit taints reasonable arguments against bringing in people who do not fit into American culture or share our values. I don't think we should import any one else's problems, on the other hand I am not going to stay up at night worrying about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    I don't want em here. I don't like em here. They are dangerous. From flying planes into our buildings to infiltrating our military to bombing our marathons to cutting our citizens heads off to shooting queers. That's plenty for me. And this ain't propaganda. It's FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by Elcid_Fowler View Post
    ok - so politics aside...what do we do about an ideology that IS becoming more popular in our society? That's the real question. It doesn't matter if it was Bush, Obama or Trump's name attached to the year of an article in my opinion. The policy put in place does matter, I fully understand this, but JasonW makes some points that I think really matter in setting aside political agenda and focusing on something that is a growing topic and concern amongst many throughout the World not just America.
    Which policy are you referring to?

And when you say "ideology becoming more popular", what are the numbers around this? My first instinct is to ask: Is this ideology really becoming more popular, or are we just hearing about it more in a digital world where nothing goes unnoticed? It seems most of the domestic "terrorist attacks" were typically US born citizens that pledged their allegiance to ISIS over facebook. Maybe the catalyst here on see more "events" (9/11 aside) is that more lunatics are coming in contact with this ideology... Maybe it's easier for a sociopath to kill people now if he believes he is doing it for "god".

That being said, on a worldwide basis, we know that Islam claims to be the "fastest growing religion"...

This is true for 2 reasons:
    1) They get a lot of "converts" in the middle east by using a sword to the throat. People are going to "convert" or say they are "converted" when they are threatened with death.
    2) Factually speaking, Christians have more NEW converts each year than muslims. The problem is that they have more apostates. People are leaving Christianity for agnosticism\atheism. This is likely a product of today's culture.

Quote Originally Posted by scbulldog View Post
    All of what your saying maybe true. The story is still bullshit. When people believe bullshit stories and spread them around, it weakens their credibility. Reasonable people can see through bullshit and this shit taints reasonable arguments against bringing in people who do not fit into American culture or share our values. I don't think we should import any one else's problems, on the other hand I am not going to stay up at night worrying about it.
    Exactly! That story ain't shit compared to the TRUTH. We all know what they'll do.

Quote Originally Posted by scbulldog View Post
    This guy get's it 100%. Reminds me of a story of the boy who cried wolf...

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Exactly! That story ain't shit compared to the TRUTH. We all know what they'll do.
    So, if the "TRUTH" is so evident, why so many bullshit stories? That is the question...

Quote Originally Posted by jasonw View Post
    So, if the "TRUTH" is so evident, why so many bullshit stories? That is the question...
    Guess as you say, its propaganda. But I don't need propaganda to know these sumbithces are bat shit crazy. And I can find much more propaganda stating how wonderful & peaceful these sick shits are.

The thing with any immigrant is that they should want to assimilate to our society. If things are so bad where they come from, then they should be more than willing.

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    The thing with any immigrant is that they should want to assimilate to our society. If things are so bad where they come from, then they should be more than willing.
    Agree 100%. This general idea that all muslims don't want to integrate is false. Chances are, we all know many "integrated muslims"...

Which policy are you referring to?

And when you say "ideology becoming more popular", what are the numbers around this? My first instinct is to ask: Is this ideology really becoming more popular, or are we just hearing about it more in a digital world where nothing goes unnoticed? It seems most of the domestic "terrorist attacks" were typically US born citizens that pledged their allegiance to ISIS over facebook. Maybe the catalyst here on see more "events" (9/11 aside) is that more lunatics are coming in contact with this ideology... Maybe it's easier for a sociopath to kill people now if he believes he is doing it for "god".

That being said, on a worldwide basis, we know that Islam claims to be the "fastest growing religion"...

This is true for 2 reasons:
    1) They get a lot of "converts" in the middle east by using a sword to the throat. People are going to "convert" or say they are "converted" when they are threatened with death.
    2) Factually speaking, Christians have more NEW converts each year than muslims. The problem is that they have more apostates. People are leaving Christianity for agnosticism\atheism. This is likely a product of today's culture.
    My reference to policy is generic in this context. I'm just stating that policies around refugees and such DO matter. Not stating a specific one as it pertains to the story here.

I don't disagree with your facts at all. I say "your" facts because I don't think decisions can be made solely on statistical data. This ideology is a popular trend right now. What's the cause of this, no idea, as I'm not researching it but I have some guesses and you alluded to them. Digital media, social media, and divisive politics continually drawing attention to these minority groups. Also as you stated it's the fastest growing religion.

I'm not concerned with ratios or statistics of who makes up the most converts, numbers or who holds the power. I'm concerned with a trend that is growing and looking at history what trends does it closely align with. Then based on this and many other things, we as a nation have to ask if there is something that should be taken into consideration. I'm not walking around fearing for my life, no. But I am also not the person that will sit around and say well my "enemy" doesn't have as many people as me so I'm going to ignore them until they do? Muslims aren't my enemy by the way so don't jump on that. I'm just saying, I like that you search out facts and numbers to support things, I really do. But numbers can tell many many different stories.

I also find these stories and fear mongering distasteful and shallow. We owe it to ourselves as educated people to understand what is occurring in our homes, towns, states, and countries. When I travel abroad for work I'm routinely embarrassed at how factually well educated others are about our Nations politics, economics and society. We have got to do a better job understanding our own dealings and educating people to make informed opinions and decisions. I'm going to stop now before I start down my social media rants...

Quote Originally Posted by SCDAWG View Post
    They don't know its so bad. Its all they know.

We have people in our country who think if we give them jobs or by gosh just be nice to them, they'll love us. Hard to understand things we don't understand.

At this point as far as I see it, "THEY" is a broad brush term for anyone wanting massive change in the US.
    The sharia law statement is not meant as a literal its gonna happen statement, but..... The ball is rolling to change for kweers, Muslims, white haters, you name it!
    That said, go ahead and stick your head in the sand but it will not stop!
    Last edited by Calibogue; 08-17-2017 at 09:51 AM.
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

May 29, 2011
    The Five Stages of Islam
    By Richard Butrick
    Forget the Five Pillars of Islam. It is the Five Stages of Islam that threaten the fundamental freedoms of Western Democracy. Freedoms which include freedom of thought, expression, and association and the crucial derived right of freedom of the press. We should never forget that "Islam" means submission -- the opposite of self-determination and Enlightenment values.

Six years ago Dr. Peter Hammond published a remarkable book which included a statistical study of the correlation between Muslim to non-Muslim population ratios and the transition from conciliatory Islam to fascist Islam. The stages are the same in 2011 but the demographics have changed to show an alarming progression. Many European nations and the U.S. are on the cusp of moving to a higher bracket. The demographics change but the story is the same. First comes the taqiyya and the kitman; then comes the Sword of Islam. Imam Rauf, the Ground Zero Mosque promoter, is the current master of taqiyya. He has gulled everyone from Bloomberg to Maureen Dowd of the NYT -- who fanaticizes over male Muslims. Expect doppelgangers of Khomeini for stage 5 and Islamic PEACE at last.

Stage 1. Establish a Beachhead

Population density à 2% (US, Australia, Canada).

Muslims are conciliatory, deferential but request harmless special treatment (foot bath facilities, removal/elimination of that which is offensive to delicate Muslim sensibilities - like walking dogs near Mosques).

Stage 2. Establish Outposts

Population density 2% - 5% (UK, Germany, Denmark).

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. A recent example is that of Sheikh Abdullah el-Faisal who is back in Jamaica after being kicked out of the UK. Sound harmless? Read on:

The dispatch, dated February 2010, warns that that Jamaica could be fertile ground for jihadists because of its underground drug economy, marginalized youth, insufficient security and gang networks in U.S. and British prisons.

Stage 3. Establish Sectional Control of Major Cities.

Population density 5% - 10% (France, Sweden, Netherlands).

First comes the demand for halal food in supermarkets, and the blocking of streets for prayers; then comes the demand for self rule (within their ghettos) under Sharia. When Muslims approach 10% of the population the demands turn to lawlessness. In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any criticism of Islam results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam. In France which may be over the 10% range, the minority Muslim populations live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. The children attend madrassas. They learn only the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with death.

Stage 4. Establish Regional Control.

Population density 20% - 50% (Europe 2020?).

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues.

Stage 5. Total Control, Brutal Suppression, and Dhimmitude.

Population density > 50%.

Unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and jizya, the tax placed on infidels. As Muslim population levels increase and all infidels cower in submission there will peace at last. Dar al-Islam is achieved and everyone lives under Sharia and the Koran is the only word.

Our current Western world leaders are suckered by taqiyya and kitman and steering us into stage 3. Allen West seems to get it but I can't see that any of the crop of current GOP contenders really get it. Fear of bigotry at stage 2 is the Islamists' greatest weapon. Crucified on the cross of bigotry -- is that the future of the Western democracies? Bigotry is only bigotry if it is out of touch with reality and it is the suckers who believe the stage 1-2 peace pitch of Islam who are the ones who are out of touch with reality -- not to mention our mesmerized President. The first GOP candidate who announces to Imam Rauf and his supporters, "Fine. A Mosque at ground zero. But how about a cathedral in Mecca first? It is part of our Christian outreach program of bridge building." will be the first to get it and a big boost in the polls.

http://www.americanthinker.com/artic..._of_islam.html
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Elcid_Fowler View Post
    My reference to policy is generic in this context. I'm just stating that policies around refugees and such DO matter. Not stating a specific one as it pertains to the story here.

I don't disagree with your facts at all. I say "your" facts because I don't think decisions can be made solely on statistical data. This ideology is a popular trend right now. What's the cause of this, no idea, as I'm not researching it but I have some guesses and you alluded to them. Digital media, social media, and divisive politics continually drawing attention to these minority groups. Also as you stated it's the fastest growing religion.

I'm not concerned with ratios or statistics of who makes up the most converts, numbers or who holds the power. I'm concerned with a trend that is growing and looking at history what trends does it closely align with. Then based on this and many other things, we as a nation have to ask if there is something that should be taken into consideration. I'm not walking around fearing for my life, no. But I am also not the person that will sit around and say well my "enemy" doesn't have as many people as me so I'm going to ignore them until they do? Muslims aren't my enemy by the way so don't jump on that. I'm just saying, I like that you search out facts and numbers to support things, I really do. But numbers can tell many many different stories.

I also find these stories and fear mongering distasteful and shallow. We owe it to ourselves as educated people to understand what is occurring in our homes, towns, states, and countries. When I travel abroad for work I'm routinely embarrassed at how factually well educated others are about our Nations politics, economics and society. We have got to do a better job understanding our own dealings and educating people to make informed opinions and decisions. I'm going to stop now before I start down my social media rants...
    I find your comments very reasonable and objective.

The reality is, Islam has been here since about 650 AD. So, the reasonable assumptions to choose from would be: (a) It's really gaining steam after centuries of slumber, (b) We are hearing about it more because it's the boogeyman that sells newspapers, (c) Western culture is causing the wane of Christianity which makes a *relative* shift in religion.

I'm inclined to think that it's more (b) or (c) or a combination of.

Personally, my concern is with (c). You kick God out of the country and something else is going to fill that void.

Agree 100%. This general idea that all muslims don't want to integrate is false. Chances are, we all know many "integrated muslims"...
    Immigrants that come here don't want to fully integrate. They hold on to their heritage waaay more than we do. They want to bring their heritage here. Look at mooslums in the streets of NY flaunting their religion. Look at the Mexicans waving that messican flag at every opportunity. They push our govt for their "rights" to be accepted. They want to keep their way of life with the benefits America offers them.

What's going on around the country, people wanting US to conform because they are offended is TRUE no one can argue this point!
    All of you have watched the chain of events over the past 8.5 years and know the direction the ball is rolling and it headed downhill for OUR way of life..... FACT!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE