Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Muslims Take Over A Small Southern Town

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Muslims Take Over A Small Southern Town

Muslims Take Over A Small Southern Town And Force Absolute Hell On Their Terrified Christian Neighbors!?

Obama’s plan to bring refugees into our country and spread them all over the nation has consequences. This is why Obama will go down as the WORST US President EVER!! Now, the residents of a small American town Shelbyville, Tennessee, can not sleep peacefully after Somalian migrants were dropped into their town overnight.

“They’ve had an impact here. Unfortunately, it’s not been a good impact,” said Brian Mosely, a reporter for the local Shelbyville Times-Gazette stated. “I found that there was just an enormous culture clash going on here,” he said. “The Somalis were, according to a lot of the people I talked to here, were being very, very rude, inconsiderate, very demanding. They would go into stores and haggle over prices. They would also demand to see a male salesperson, would not deal with women in stores. Their culture is totally alien to anything the residents are used to,” Mosely added.

But unfortunately for locals, a “culture clash” would soon be the least of their concerns after a series of violent crimes were taken out at the hands of these Somali migrants. Several months ago, the liberal media completely white-washed a series of events where three churches were shot up by Muslims. Jihad Watch was the only one to even report on the story, where AK47’s were used to shatter the windows of multiple churches in the area.

They reported:

“A Muslim shoots up three churches and nothing is said about his motive or his Islamic identity. Would the same courtesy be shown a Christian who shot up three mosques? Why the coverup? Who is responsible for it?

Three churches were shot up in the Shelbyville, TN area starting on the night of Sep 27, 2016. The Horse Mountain Church of Christ was shot 16 more times the night of Sep 29. The Philippi United Methodist Church along with another church was also struck by 7.62 x 39 rounds on the 29th. (7.62 x 39 rounds are consistent with an AK47 or a SKS rifle) The Bedford County Agriculture Center was also attacked with gunfire on the 29th, shattering the front glass. There were also reports of utility boxes being shot during this time.”

Somali Muslims are proving to be the most violent migrants due to the vicious jihadist-ruled country they’re plucked from before making their way to the United States. Somali Muslims are not only overtaking Shelbyville and forcing Sharia onto the populace, but the city of Minneapolis as well. In addition to the disturbing headlines of the Somali cop gunning down a white woman last week, Somali migrants completely took over a small Minnesota white neighborhood several months back and started threatening to rape and murder females who were standing in their yards. As we previously reported:

Local reports reveal that white woman was just minding her own business outside of her home when a mob of migrant males approached her and began screaming disparaging comments at her, threatening to rape and kill her. KSTP TV interviewed the victim, where she relayed her horror about the incident that transpired in her neighborhood.

If they come here, they will all die here…. Where are the men in this town?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

There is also one outside of fort mill. Guy over the CPW up there was telling me last week about it. Said you could hear them when they have the call to prayer
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

A few men on here will tell you it's just words when they say they'll rape and kill the women. And if the men defend them , well they are inbred red necks. That's why this happens.

Kill'em all.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

I have just about had enough of this kind of shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    A few men on here will tell you it's just words when they say they'll rape and kill the women. And if the men defend them , well they are inbred red necks. That's why this happens.
    Damn, I'm a redneck. You got my number if they show up at yo house.
    Last edited by Bownut; 08-14-2017 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    wtf are you talking about?

So do these "refugees" have a permanent pass to stay here or what? I feel like a head in the sand kinda person because I don't know the answer already.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

sitting around getting diarrhea and ulcers reading insignificant stories about some small events in a small corner in the world worrying its the end of civilization. thats the life.
    Last edited by everlast; 08-17-2017 at 09:41 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    sitting around getting diarrhea and ulcers reading insignificant stories about some small events in a small corner in the world worrying its the end of civilization. that the life.
    This post and one you made the other day are wise. Thank you, Sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pussification of America is going exactly as Obama and his Muslim comrades planned!
    Once we are done with this feelgood white-washing, it will be all over but the crying and the REAL bigotry and racism begins!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Say that again Cali??

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    Say that again Cali??
    He is saying that eventually it will all explode.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/western...-violence/amp/

You hear more and more about Muslim communities wanting sharia in America.
    Get ready as the stage is set by our own hands to accommodate these racist, bigoted, scumbags!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

its trump's fault. Just ask stripa.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Of course it is Trumps fault!

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    He is saying that eventually it will all explode.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/western...-violence/amp/

It was a joke...he had double posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    You hear more and more about Muslim communities wanting sharia in America.
    Get ready as the stage is set by our own hands to accommodate these racist, bigoted, scumbags!
    A few things...

1) Wouldn't it be even scarier if this article was true? Currently, it's just propaganda. If you do some simple fact checking, you would quickly see that there are true elements to this story, but these elements are used to build up to a narrative that is not true. You know the old saying, "There is a little truth behind every great lie"... If you want a lie to be believable, you mix in some truth, but a lie that has some truth in it is still a lie. There is no "takeover" in Shelbyville. Here is the census from 2015: https://factfinder.census.gov/faces/...xhtml?src=bkmk This shows that the estimate of "sub-saharan african (ancestry) residents" in Shelbyville is 166 people out of a total population of 20,779. This is 0.8%. Does that sound like a "takeover" to you? Does that sound like this town is in jeopardy of being placed under Sharia law? (invoke the power of common sense here)

2) Secondly, the article with the quote from Brian Mosely was from May 2009. Here is the original interview: http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/200.../?mobile=false. Obama was inaugurated on January 20th, 2009. So, let's think about that for a moment. So, the article was written 3-4 months after his inauguration. This article was written of an experience by the author that happened in the past tense (obviously). Who here believes that on January 20th, Obama quickly smuggled in as many Somali's as he could, put them in Shelbyville, and within 3 months they had cause enough ruffled feathers in the community for this article to have been written? It's actually impossible (immigration process takes longer than that). This means that they would have come in under Bush or before. Nobody on this forum was even talking about muslims until 2011 and nobody was talking about "Refugees" (Syrian actually) until just recently once we all learned about the crisis. Meanwhile, we've been accepting muslim refugees since the 1940's (if I recall).

3) Just because someone "wants Sharia law" doesn't mean that they will get Sharia law. My dad used to tell me, "you can want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one gets filled faster". Basically, want does not equate to results. How many people are foolish enough to believe that 166 people can "want" Sharia law into existence in a town of 20,000 people, inside of a state governed by the Constitution of the USA? That's absurd to think, isn't it?

4) The guy who shot up the church was not even a refugee or of African decent. His last name was Buchanan for Pete's sake. While it is true that he was a "recent convert to Islam", he was just an ordinary black guy in the USA until that point. And, last I heard, he WAS standing trial. They didn't just let it slide as the article suggests. The guy was arrested.

Now, I realize that because I offered up evidence that this article is trash, that I will be called a "muslim sympathizer", "liberal", and other bad names. I'm actually a libertarian, but that's okay. I understand that when your agenda is challenged, it's much easier to confront truth with more lies. That being said, what I care about is the truth, and certainly this article is not fully true. It's propaganda, and it's my personal belief that ALL propaganda should be called out. I'm only interested in the truth. Maybe all muslims do want to kill us and put us under Sharia law. I don't know. If that's the truth, then I want to know that too. But, from what I have seen so far, every time we are offered "evidence", this evidence turns out to be fake or propaganda. So, I have to ask myself, if this is true, then why not show me real evidence, and not made up evidence? Shouldn't be hard to find, right? At what point do we ask ourselves this question?

Oh, and one last thing, before someone goes all Koran expert on me and throws out verses, I have to ask how in the world are there so many white Koran experts in America that lack Biblical knowledge? Most modern day white Koran experts cannot even answer basic questions about Biblical scripture, so I have to wonder about their "expertise". It reminds me of how atheists tell me I should be stoned to death for eating bacon because it "said so in Leviticus".

Carry on... Let the insults fly... I'm ready...
    Last edited by jasonw; 08-17-2017 at 08:53 AM.

Sorry for the long post... Coffee just kicked in...

Quote Originally Posted by jasonw View Post
    A few things...

1) Wouldn't it be even scarier if this article was true? Currently, it's just propaganda. If you do some simple fact checking, you would quickly see that there are true elements to this story, but these elements are used to build up to a narrative that is not true. You know the old saying, "There is a little truth behind every great lie"... If you want a lie to be believable, you mix in some truth, but a lie that has some truth in it is still a lie. There is no "takeover" in Shelbyville. Here is the census from 2015: https://factfinder.census.gov/faces/...xhtml?src=bkmk This shows that the estimate of "sub-saharan african (ancestry) residents" in Shelbyville is 166 people out of a total population of 20,779. This is 0.8%. Does that sound like a "takeover" to you? Does that sound like this town is in jeopardy of being placed under Sharia law? (invoke the power of common sense here)

2) Secondly, the article with the quote from Brian Mosely was from May 2009. Here is the original interview: http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/200.../?mobile=false. Obama was inaugurated on January 20th, 2009. So, let's think about that for a moment. So, the article was written 3-4 months after his inauguration. This article was written of an experience by the author that happened in the past tense (obviously). Who here believes that on January 20th, Obama quickly smuggled in as many Somali's as he could, put them in Shelbyville, and within 3 months they had cause enough ruffled feathers in the community for this article to have been written? It's actually impossible (immigration process takes longer than that). This means that they would have come in under Bush or before. Nobody on this forum was even talking about muslims until 2011 and nobody was talking about "Refugees" (Syrian actually) until just recently once we all learned about the crisis. Meanwhile, we've been accepting muslim refugees since the 1940's (if I recall).

3) Just because someone "wants Sharia law" doesn't mean that they will get Sharia law. My dad used to tell me, "you can want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one gets filled faster". Basically, want does not equate to results. How many people are foolish enough to believe that 166 people can "want" Sharia law into existence in a town of 20,000 people, inside of a state governed by the Constitution of the USA? That's absurd to think, isn't it?

4) The guy who shot up the church was not even a refugee or of African decent. His last name was Buchanan for Pete's sake. While it is true that he was a "recent convert to Islam", he was just an ordinary black guy in the USA until that point. And, last I heard, he WAS standing trial. They didn't just let it slide as the article suggests. The guy was arrested.

Now, I realize that because I offered up evidence that this article is trash, that I will be called a "muslim sympathizer", "liberal", and other bad names. I'm actually a libertarian, but that's okay. I understand that when your agenda is challenged, it's much easier to confront truth with more lies. That being said, what I care about is the truth, and certainly this article is not fully true. It's propaganda, and it's my personal belief that ALL propaganda should be called out. I'm only interested in the truth. Maybe all muslims do want to kill us and put us under Sharia law. I don't know. If that's the truth, then I want to know that too. But, from what I have seen so far, every time we are offered "evidence", this evidence turns out to be fake or propaganda. So, I have to ask myself, if this is true, then why not show me real evidence, and not made up evidence? Shouldn't be hard to find, right? At what point do we ask ourselves this question?

Oh, and one last thing, before someone goes all Koran expert on me and throws out verses, I have to ask how in the world are there so many white Koran experts in America that lack Biblical knowledge? Most modern day white Koran experts cannot even answer basic questions about Biblical scripture, so I have to wonder about their "expertise".

Carry on... Let the insults fly... I'm ready...
    OK I'll be the first. You are the guy that gets his head cut off. It is a widely known fact why these people are here. It is not to contribute to our society and to prosper. It's to bring a culture here that has already had very negative effects on Europe. Care to argue these FACTS. Might want to check with SNOPES before you do.