Thread: Brandon Cobb

Default Brandon Cobb

Is a class act. I have never met the fella but I can say that he carries himself with great respect and dignity. I despise watching pro athletes pitch a fit like a child when things don't go their way. Just from Otters post in that last several years I feel as if I know the young man, and his dad should be proud. With all the pressure and spotlight he has every chance to crumble but instead he is as poised as Peyton manning ever was. He had a heck of a day today and I hope that tomorrow will be even better. He is a great ambassador of the sport and I'd love to see him win the cup. That's all.
    U serious Clark?

BP, thanks I appreciate that. He came up a little short today, but handled it well I think. He has turned into a fine young man and I'm really proud of him.

OTTER 1200, I was your sons Marshall on the 2nd day.........I only got to spend the last 4 hours in his boat because of the camera man was with him. He is a true class act and you should be proud. Im sure you both are disappointed, but he had a great derby. I really enjoyed my time with him !!
    student and child prodigy of the "Professor's" duckology!